Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

JennGuz - "Scott" that everyone has been referring to is 'rckstrscott" on the forum who has had success when tackling EOS-CCA and a proven wealth of information/asset to MyFico.  

A 'PM' refers to Private Message.  

Send rckstrscott asking for the info you need regarding EOS-CCA.  I've just started my EOS-CCA removal journey today sending an email to a contact Scott shared.  Fingers crossed I have equal success like the rest!  Hope this message sheds some light.  

Message 81 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dexter80!  I will send him a "PM" and request the info. 

Message 82 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That "Scott" has sent the information to those who have requested Smiley Happy

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 83 of 224
adrienb7410

scott can u please send me eos-cca contact info an tell me how to get it deleted? please!

Message 84 of 224
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

-scott

So.. You're "That" Scott!   LOL

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 85 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

-scott

So.. You're "That" Scott!   LOL

Haven't you heard? I am THE Scott who has been bragging about getting EOS-CCA removed from my credit report by emailing a contact, but in actuallity I made up every single one of these user accounts, responded, sent PMs to myself, just to make myself look better to the community..

yup.. THAT Scott!

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 86 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of today EOS CCA has agreed to delete from my credit report. I filed a complaint with the BBB on 10-25-12 and as of today 10-30-12 this is the email I recieved from EOS CCA through the BBB:

October 30, 2012

Re:       Complaint ID: XXXXXXX | Michael XXXXX
            EOS CCA #: XX-XXXXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear BBB:

Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 8/13/2012.  The account has since been closed as settled in full, and as such, our office will not contact Michael XXXXX any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at XXX-XXX-XXXX, extension XXXXX.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX
Compliance Assistant

Please respond to this message within 10 days.

Thank You,
Better Business Bureau

I am so excited to have this nightmare over. This one negative account dropped my credit scores over 60 points and I am in the middle of purchasing my first home. This just goes to show that little guys can win.

Now I'm curious to know how long will it take for the updates to show on my credit reports.

Thanks Guys!!!!!

Message 87 of 224
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Pure awesomeness!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 88 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I file a claim with bbb,  it asks date purchased ect.  What should I pit in that category?  Thanks. 

Message 89 of 224

@Anonymous wrote:

How do I file a claim with bbb,  it asks date purchased ect.  What should I pit in that category?  Thanks. 

1. Go to https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ to start the complaint.

2. In the nature of the complaint, choose Business Product or Service.

3. Look up EOS/CCA and select the MA address.

4. In the BBB Complaint Form Qualification Questions... Select No to each of the 10 questions.

5. Fill up your Personal Information.  In the Business Information Select Yes to both " Is this the correct address?" and "Is this the same as purchase location"

6. In the "Tell us about your complaint" , Primary Nature of the complaint should be "The company has unethical collection practices". Desired Settlement should be "Other". Desired Outcome should be " Delete all above referenced account from the credit reports"

7. In the Additional Complaint Details. Put the date Purchased as the date when the problem surfaced (thats what I did ). Date of First Issue as the same date when the problem surfaced. Also Select Yes to " Have you contacted the business". Put EOS/CCA for Who did you complain to. Put a date for "Dates Complained". Put the dispute amount and also specify "High Speed Internet or Cable Bill or Phone Bill" as Service Purchased. Rest of the fields do not have to be filled. 

8. Submit.

Please note I did not send them a Debt Validation Letter, yet I put in this form that I complained to EOS/CCA prior to contacting them. For me the problem surfaced in May 2012. So in the Additional Complaint Details Page, I specified that I complained to EOS/CCA in june and never got a response for the Debt Validation Letter and so they are to delete the accounts from the credit report as it is in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Btw, I made the BBB complaint earlier this month.

Hope this helps.

Message 90 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.