Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

YAY!!  It worked for me too!  I filed the complaint on 10/30/12 and already got a reply email with the resolution today!

Dear JennXXXXXX :

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 10/30/2012 4:18:42 PM against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 9280050.

The business has sent BBB a message regarding your complaint. The contents of this message are below or attached.

Message from Business:

November 1, 2012

Re:       Complaint ID: 9280050 | JennXXXXXX
            EOS CCA #: 20-XXXXXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #: 337XXXXXXXXX

Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 8/13/2012. As of 10/30/2012, the account has been closed as paid in full, and as such, our office will not contact Jennxxxxxx any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14368.

Sincerely,
edited

Compliance Assistant

Please respond to this message within 10 days.

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

I'm so excited!  Now just curious to see how long before the credit bureaus actually remove it.  Anyone know?

Message 91 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Submitted a BBB complaint.  Fingers crossed. 

Message 92 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome work guys. This proves that this forum can help anyone get the results they desire.

Message 93 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent out DV, e-mailed the contacts - no reply.  Read someone's success story re: complaining to BBB - SCORE!  Just got this!

EOS CCA #: 20-487XXXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #:

Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 8/13/2012.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact ---- any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14348.

I literally teared up when I read this.  THANK YOU MYFICO FORUM!!!

Message 94 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great! Please post when the accts actually delete. Mine took a week to delete from transunion and ex but EQ is reporting it as paid.....waiting another week before dealing with eq
Message 95 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking about being proactive and sending a copy of the complaint with promised settlement of deletion to each credit bureau.  It couldn't hurt right?

Message 96 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was thinking about being proactive and sending a copy of the complaint with promised settlement of deletion to each credit bureau.  It couldn't hurt right?

It can take a couple weeks to actually be removed from the report.. keep in mind, usually consumer reports can be a couple days behind when the actual information was placed on the file/removed from the file..

It took almost 3 weeks to obtain the removal..

Seems like the BBB approach has been working for people, that is awesome. When I tried removing in 2011 they ignored my complaint completely haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 97 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott helped me too! So thankful!!

I emailed them on October 29th and by November 1st I had three correspondence. Like the others above, I was sent an email with an attached letter showing the date EOS CCA received the account and that the account is now closed, I will no longer receive any contact from them and they have notified the 3 credit bureaus to delete the referenced account!

I have been dealing with these people for five years now and I am so incredibly grateful to have them off my back! Thanks Scott!

Lori

Message 98 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Scott helped me too! So thankful!!

I emailed them on October 29th and by November 1st I had three correspondence. Like the others above, I was sent an email with an attached letter showing the date EOS CCA received the account and that the account is now closed, I will no longer receive any contact from them and they have notified the 3 credit bureaus to delete the referenced account!

I have been dealing with these people for five years now and I am so incredibly grateful to have them off my back! Thanks Scott!

Lori

Yay! So very happy for you!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 99 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checked my credit report today and it has already been taken off of Equifax and Experian!

Message 100 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.