cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Can someone pm me the contact info please?
EQ - 642 EX - 661 TU - 671
Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

 

Dear XXX

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 11/XX/2012  against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 928XXXX.

The business has sent BBB a message regarding your complaint. The contents of this message are below or attached.

Message from Business:

November 12, 2012
 
 
Re:       Complaint ID: 928XXXX |
            EOS CCA #: 20-311XXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #: 256XXXXX
 
 
Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 3/16/2010.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact Orlando Hernandez any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14348.
 
Sincerely,
Krista Tracia
Compliance Assistant

Please respond to this message within 10 days.

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

 


Before I do any gymanstic moves of joy I will wait for the credit bureaus to remove but this seems like it's going to happen. 

 

People, give it a shot. I emailed the contacts that Scott gave me and filed with the BBB the same say. Took exactly one week.

 

I'll report back when there is an update

 

Thanks Scott Smiley LOL

 

Fico scores 800+
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


akabigo wrote:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

 

Dear Orlando  :

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 11/6/2012 1:37:18 AM against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 928XXXX.

The business has sent BBB a message regarding your complaint. The contents of this message are below or attached.

Message from Business:

November 12, 2012
 
 
Re:       Complaint ID: 928XXXX | Orlando
            EOS CCA #: 20-311XXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #: 256XXXXX
 
 
Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 3/16/2010.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact Orlando Hernandez any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14348.
 
Sincerely,
Krista Tracia
Compliance Assistant

Please respond to this message within 10 days.

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

 


Before I do any gymanstic moves of joy I will wait for the credit bureaus to remove but this seems like it's going to happen. 

 

People, give it a shot. I emailed the contacts that Scott gave me and filed with the BBB the same say. Took exactly one week.

 

I'll report back when there is an update

 

Thanks Scott Smiley LOL

 


It will work!!!! Congrats

Starting Scores:TU/513 EQ/484 EXP/513 3/2012 (lender pull)
Current Scores:TU/681 EQ/637 EXP/613 11/2012 (lender pull)
Goal:700 across the board
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


vabound wrote:

akabigo wrote:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

 

Dear Orlando  :

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 11/6/2012 1:37:18 AM against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 928XXXX.

The business has sent BBB a message regarding your complaint. The contents of this message are below or attached.

Message from Business:

November 12, 2012
 
 
Re:       Complaint ID: 928XXXX | Orlando
            EOS CCA #: 20-311XXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #: 256XXXXX
 
 
Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 3/16/2010.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact Orlando Hernandez any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14348.
 
Sincerely,
Krista Tracia
Compliance Assistant

Please respond to this message within 10 days.

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

 


Before I do any gymanstic moves of joy I will wait for the credit bureaus to remove but this seems like it's going to happen. 

 

People, give it a shot. I emailed the contacts that Scott gave me and filed with the BBB the same say. Took exactly one week.

 

I'll report back when there is an update

 

Thanks Scott Smiley LOL

 


It will work!!!! Congrats


Agreed! And there is no real need to thank any of us on this board for helping out; the only reason we have information is because we have been in the exact same situation Smiley Happy It isn't just me, or Vabound, or any of the multitude of people on this forum to thank, its just paying it forward. I am just happy it is working for so many people. 

 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession


Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

When you send the email did you guys include your SS#? Or just the account number and basic info?
EQ - 642 EX - 661 TU - 671

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


jjcor wrote:
When you send the email did you guys include your SS#? Or just the account number and basic info?

No SS#. Just your name and if possible the account number for the offending entry (phone bill,cable) from your credit report. 

New Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Eq and Ex were swiped off within 48 hrs for me, I had to call TU, review and they deleted Smiley Happy My score jumped 100pts

Dec 2012: EX 728/EQ 667/TU 731 VANTAGE 731 CreditKarma 628 UTL >5% Wallet: CapOne $300 - First P $300 - Lowes $300 - Old Navy $400 - JCP $200 - Amazon $1,200 - Macy's $300 - NFCU cashRewards card $7k - PayPal MC $2k -Walmart $900 Successes:  EOS-CCA BBB Complaint - GONE Progressive Mgmt Sys DV, Dispute/Insurance Dispute - GONE IC Systems DV,Paid OC,GW - GONE Credit Protection Assoc - CA for BrightHouse - Never Had BH - BBB - GONE Battling: Verizon DV - none, BBB - in progress  CRA Dispute - in progress


 


.

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


Dexter80 wrote:

Eq and Ex were swiped off within 48 hrs for me, I had to call TU, review and they deleted Smiley Happy My score jumped 100pts


Way to go... Congrats.

Regular Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

please send me contact info and instructions as well please!!



Starting Score: Exp:513 | TU:541 | EQ:517 - 11/13/2012
Current Score: Exp:623 | TU FICO:639 | EQ FICO:743 - 01/24/2012
Wallet: Applied Bank $200, OpenSkyCC $300, 1st Tech CU Secured $2k, Discover IT $1.5k, CITI AA $2.8k, USAA AMEX $7.5k
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Just got my BBB Deletion letter today!  YAY!.

Mine took about a week.  Submitted it 11/6 @ 1:00pm and recieved the BBB response today around noon.

 

thank you to everyone !!!!!!