Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
jjcor
Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Can someone pm me the contact info please?
EQ - 642 EX - 661 TU - 671
Message 141 of 224
akabigo
Contributor

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Dear XXX

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 11/XX/2012  against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 928XXXX.

The business has sent BBB a message regarding your complaint. The contents of this message are below or attached.

Message from Business:

November 12, 2012

Re:       Complaint ID: 928XXXX |
            EOS CCA #: 20-311XXXX | US Asset Management
            Original Creditor: AT&T Mobility | Creditor Account #: 256XXXXX

Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 3/16/2010.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact Orlando Hernandez any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14348.

Sincerely,
Krista Tracia
Compliance Assistant

Please respond to this message within 10 days.

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

Before I do any gymanstic moves of joy I will wait for the credit bureaus to remove but this seems like it's going to happen. 

People, give it a shot. I emailed the contacts that Scott gave me and filed with the BBB the same say. Took exactly one week.

I'll report back when there is an update

Thanks Scott Smiley LOL

Fico scores 800+
Message 142 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akabigo wrote:

Dear Orlando  :

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 11/6/2012 1:37:18 AM against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 928XXXX.

The business has sent BBB a message regarding your complaint. The contents of this message are below or attached.

Message from Business:

November 12, 2012

Re:       Complaint ID: 928XXXX | Orlando

Dear BBB:
Our client, US Asset Management, placed the above referenced account with our office on 3/16/2010.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact Orlando Hernandez any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 800-886-9177, extension 14348.

Sincerely,
Krista Tracia
Compliance Assistant

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

Before I do any gymanstic moves of joy I will wait for the credit bureaus to remove but this seems like it's going to happen. 

People, give it a shot. I emailed the contacts that Scott gave me and filed with the BBB the same say. Took exactly one week.

Thanks Scott Smiley LOL

It will work!!!! Congrats

Message 143 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@akabigo wrote:

Dear Orlando  :

This notification is in regards to your complaint submitted on 11/6/2012 1:37:18 AM against Collecto, Inc.. Complaint # 928XXXX.

Message from Business:

November 12, 2012

Re:       Complaint ID: 928XXXX | Orlando

Dear BBB:

Sincerely,
Krista Tracia
Compliance Assistant

Thank you.
Better Business Bureau

Thanks Scott Smiley LOL

It will work!!!! Congrats

Agreed! And there is no real need to thank any of us on this board for helping out; the only reason we have information is because we have been in the exact same situation Smiley Happy It isn't just me, or Vabound, or any of the multitude of people on this forum to thank, its just paying it forward. I am just happy it is working for so many people. 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 144 of 224
jjcor
Established Member

When you send the email did you guys include your SS#? Or just the account number and basic info?
EQ - 642 EX - 661 TU - 671
Message 145 of 224

@jjcor wrote:
When you send the email did you guys include your SS#? Or just the account number and basic info?

No SS#. Just your name and if possible the account number for the offending entry (phone bill,cable) from your credit report. 

Message 146 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eq and Ex were swiped off within 48 hrs for me, I had to call TU, review and they deleted Smiley Happy My score jumped 100pts

Message 147 of 224

@Anonymous wrote:

Eq and Ex were swiped off within 48 hrs for me, I had to call TU, review and they deleted Smiley Happy My score jumped 100pts

Way to go... Congrats.

Message 148 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

please send me contact info and instructions as well please!!

Message 149 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my BBB Deletion letter today!  YAY!.

Mine took about a week.  Submitted it 11/6 @ 1:00pm and recieved the BBB response today around noon.

thank you to everyone !!!!!!

Message 150 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.