Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

can u pm me info pretty please!!!

Message 151 of 224
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

can somebody please pm me the email and instructions as well i have been having a really hard time with this one any help would be great!

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 152 of 224
ashley827

Can someone PM me the contact information? Thanks!
Message 153 of 224
MiWen
Established Member

I would also like to get the contact info and instructions for dealing with them. Thanks!!
Message 154 of 224

@MiWen wrote:
I would also like to get the contact info and instructions for dealing with them. Thanks!!

Everyone go ahead and file a complaint with BBB and Scott when he gets around to it will probably will send you the email info. Look back a few pages on how to do the BBB complaint. I could forward the information he sent, but I would rather he do it. Hopefully you should hear from BBB and you would have no need to email the people that Scott sends.

Message 155 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1
Message 156 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody who needs it send me a PM and I will try and get you the info as soon as I can.
Message 157 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Anybody who needs it send me a PM and I will try and get you the info as soon as I can.

Also sent to those who asked--

-sctt

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 158 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please, please can I get the info, and what to send?

EOS-CCA is holding me on a home loan. Thanks Scott!!!! In advance..

Will post the results

Message 159 of 224
thepolishedman

So... I have the same problem as others here:  at&t collection that I don't believe I owe. They agreed to close my account before the end of my contract term, then sent me to collection for it. Oops, should have got that one in writing. Anyway I'm actually willing to pay as long as EOS/CCA will delete it from my credit. I've fought this thing for years and am just tired of it. I wrote EOS about this about a month ago and got no response. Today I went ahead and filed a compaint with BBB, we'll see what happens there. I guess I would like the EOS contact info if someone can forward it to me as a second course of action.

You guys are doing good work here, keep it up!

Any other advice would also be appreciated, I'll post as soon as I get some results.

Message 160 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.