cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
thepolishedman

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

I'd just like to update my situation here. After filing a BBB complaint against EOS/CCA on 11/25, by 9am 11/27 I had a response from them. Here's the basic text.

" Dear BBB:  Our client,  <some other company> , placed the above referenced account with our office on 8/13/2012.  The account has since been closed, and as such, our office will not contact  <thepolishedman>  any further.  We have notified the credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account from their records. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact,,,etc."

Today on 11/29 I checked my CR's, Two of the three CA's had already deleted the bad account. Just waiting on TU to update, my understanding is they might take a week or so to get it done.  Anybody else have any experience how long this might take?

My FICO on equifax  went from 654 to 729.

Many Thanks to rckstrscott and especially CollectionKing for their quick responses, turns out I didn't need to contact EOS directly, but all your advice was spot on!

Message 161 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

thepolishedman, "sent you a pm"

Please share, what letter you sent BBB, to get rid of EOS-CCA? I have for 2 weeks sent, emails to both contacts that Scott provided me. I have yet received an answer, for either.

I also have sent multiple letters for debt validation for months, and have received zero from EOS_CCA.

CollectionKing,

What advice would you give me to rid EOS-CCA?

Message 162 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,  I was hoping that you could send me the eos info as well and some quick guidelines...thanks.  you guys are great

Message 163 of 224
eos

Can I have the pm sent to me also. Thanks,

Message 164 of 224
pcsilvergoat

Would you please send me a PM with the info as well. Thanks so much!

Message 165 of 224
Tera

Hello,

I am new to the forum. Pretty new to MyFico as well. I am just graduating college and trying to get my credit together. There is a collection accout from EOS CCA that I am dealing with. As far as I can tell it is from a T mobile account that I paid in full when I discontinued their service. If any of you would be so kind as to PM the info on dealing with them, I would be really greatful. Thank you in advance! Tera.

Starting Score:610> 800
Current Score:610> 800
Goal Score:650> 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 166 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I get the e-mails as well in PM? Thank You

Message 167 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Could I get the e-mails as well in PM? Thank You

SENT!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 168 of 224
cjn221

Hate to jump on the bandwagon,

But whoever is nice enough to forward that address to me, I'll love you forever! Smiley Happy

Thanks guys!
Message 169 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could u please pm me the contact information and an example email. Thank you
Message 170 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.