Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

I need the contact information for EOS-CCA, I recently went through all the crap and one of the Credit Bureau's came back with my dispute results and it was updated as being paid, but not removed. I need this removed for future of home buying.

Also are there any other sites out there that monitor your scores other then Credit Karma?

Message 181 of 224
bgr30
Established Member

Just noticed EOS-CCA put a collection account on my credit report for ATT wireless. They are reporting a date of 8/12/12 however I cancelled ATT over 5 years ago. This account was deleted off my credit report a few years ago and now it's back. I sent a dispute letter to EOS-CCA certified, any further steps I should take?

Message 182 of 224
bgr30
Established Member

How long should I wait for EOS CCA to validate with the OC on an account that is not mine?

Message 183 of 224
kroberts67
Established Contributor

On 10/24/12 I spoke with a girl who's name I have.  She told me the account would be deleted within 24-48 hours.  Here we are in March of 2013.  I never sent a DV, this was verbal.  Do I go ahead and send a typical DV, or include some verbage about the verbal agreement to delete, or include some law reference...  what's the best route now?  I do have 2 emails.  I was going to just send both email address a DV.  I didn't know if I should reference the phone call or not or if they've already broken some law.

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 184 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@kroberts67 wrote:

On 10/24/12 I spoke with a girl who's name I have.  She told me the account would be deleted within 24-48 hours.  Here we are in March of 2013.  I never sent a DV, this was verbal.  Do I go ahead and send a typical DV, or include some verbage about the verbal agreement to delete, or include some law reference...  what's the best route now?  I do have 2 emails.  I was going to just send both email address a DV.  I didn't know if I should reference the phone call or not or if they've already broken some law.

Hey

I have some good email contacts with thme. Check your PMs

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 185 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@bgr30 wrote:

Just noticed EOS-CCA put a collection account on my credit report for ATT wireless. They are reporting a date of 8/12/12 however I cancelled ATT over 5 years ago. This account was deleted off my credit report a few years ago and now it's back. I sent a dispute letter to EOS-CCA certified, any further steps I should take?

Sent!

-scott

Message 186 of 224
kroberts67
Established Contributor

Wow this place is AWESOME!  So many helpful people.  I emailed a particular contact and she sent me the deletion letter.  Yay!  Just a little sweat and a lot of progress!

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 187 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@kroberts67 wrote:

Wow this place is AWESOME!  So many helpful people.  I emailed a particular contact and she sent me the deletion letter.  Yay!  Just a little sweat and a lot of progress!

YAY!!! congrats

-scott

Message 188 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All Smiley Happy I just signed up to this forum thanks to the posts that I have read on EOS-CCA. I just checked my credit report and notices them on there...no phone # nor an address was provided. I googled their company and I qhen you click on contact us no phone number is given only an address.. HELP please!!!! I have no clue who they are why they are there.... I read that someone provided an email and a letter in order to get rid of this... can that someone provide me with the same info? thank you all Smiley Happy

Message 189 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All Smiley Happy I just signed up to this forum thanks to the posts that I have read on EOS-CCA. I just checked my credit report and notices them on there...no phone # nor an address was provided. I googled their company and I qhen you click on contact us no phone number is given only an address.. HELP please!!!! I have no clue who they are why they are there.... I read that someone provided an email and a letter in order to get rid of this... can that someone provide me with the same info? thank you all Smiley Happy

Well; the letter you will have to do on your own. All situations are different, and you need to figure out the best approach.

I will provide with some suggestions and email contacts. Check your PM

-scott

Message 190 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.