Colt_Seavers

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Yet another victim here. :smileymad:   I would appreciate the necessary contact and info needed to get this resolved.

Please and Thank You.

New Visitor
p_shah

Scott - Can you also send me the contact info?

I have a similar issue with ATT billing - where they had by mistake created a new account (while I already had an account) and charged me for all sorts of new devices - modem etc. I had cleared that up ATT and stopped my account there. I now am getting a collections notice as well it has impacted by credit score. I talked to ATT and they took off the billing charges, but the collections folks would just zero it out instead of taking that report off my credit. I have raised this with the credit agencies, but am not sure if that is going anywhere. Any help is helpful.

Paresh

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

p_shah wrote:

Scott - Can you also send me the contact info?

I have a similar issue with ATT billing - where they had by mistake created a new account (while I already had an account) and charged me for all sorts of new devices - modem etc. I had cleared that up ATT and stopped my account there. I now am getting a collections notice as well it has impacted by credit score. I talked to ATT and they took off the billing charges, but the collections folks would just zero it out instead of taking that report off my credit. I have raised this with the credit agencies, but am not sure if that is going anywhere. Any help is helpful.

Paresh

Paresh

I sent you some information by PM

Good luck

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
Tera

Hello,

I asked before, but I was unable to get a response. I will really appreciate if someone could p.m. me that info. Please. Thank you.

Starting Score:610> 800
Current Score:610> 800
Goal Score:650> 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Tera wrote:

Hello,

I asked before, but I was unable to get a response. I will really appreciate if someone could p.m. me that info. Please. Thank you.

I just sent this information to you.Check your PMs. Sorry for the delay!

Everyone; in the future, it is much easier to send a PM to me to get the information. I don't check this forum every single day, and I most definitely don't check this thread unless someone PMs me from it, and then I go back to it. But I don't look back to see who hasn't gotten it.

Be proactive, I promise I check my PMs at least 3 times a week, and I will respond to your PM as soon as I see it.

Thanks

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
devinlebron

watz up Scott...can u pm me the EOS info....gotta try to PFD a recent collection from AT &T.......thanx n advance
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

devinlebron wrote:
watz up Scott...can u pm me the EOS info....gotta try to PFD a recent collection from AT &T.......thanx n advance

Sent!

-scott

onlytp

Thanks everyone for the tips. I ended up using BBB complaint as mentioned earlier and got a reply back in 2 days from EOS saying they will delete the reference. Check EquiFax and Experian and the collections is gone from the report. Am waiting for TransUnion to clear it up, but I am guessing that is just a matter of time. Did not end up using Scott's emails - but thanks irrespectively....

-Paresh

xJennyxMariex

I have been noticing a lot of issues with EOS-CCA, and I am having a problem as well. I do owe some money and I received a letter from EOS-CCA saying I can have 50% of it removed if I pay it all at once. On the letter, it shows the account number and security code that I must use online to pay it. The problem that is occurring though, is that when I do put my account number and security code (that they gave me) into the login forms, it says my "payee account number cannot be verified". I have checked overtime to make sure that it is the correct numbers I am typing in and it still says it can't be verified. I would greatly appreciate any help to this matter, as I am trying to solve this debt once and for all.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

xJennyxMariex wrote:

I have been noticing a lot of issues with EOS-CCA, and I am having a problem as well. I do owe some money and I received a letter from EOS-CCA saying I can have 50% of it removed if I pay it all at once. On the letter, it shows the account number and security code that I must use online to pay it. The problem that is occurring though, is that when I do put my account number and security code (that they gave me) into the login forms, it says my "payee account number cannot be verified". I have checked overtime to make sure that it is the correct numbers I am typing in and it still says it can't be verified. I would greatly appreciate any help to this matter, as I am trying to solve this debt once and for all.

Thanks!

Sent you the infor Jenny!

-scott

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+