cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

New Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Yet another victim here. Smiley Mad   I would appreciate the necessary contact and info needed to get this resolved.

 

Please and Thank You.

 

 

Message 171 of 224
New Visitor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Scott - Can you also send me the contact info?

 

I have a similar issue with ATT billing - where they had by mistake created a new account (while I already had an account) and charged me for all sorts of new devices - modem etc. I had cleared that up ATT and stopped my account there. I now am getting a collections notice as well it has impacted by credit score. I talked to ATT and they took off the billing charges, but the collections folks would just zero it out instead of taking that report off my credit. I have raised this with the credit agencies, but am not sure if that is going anywhere. Any help is helpful.

 

Paresh

Message 172 of 224
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


p_shah wrote:

Scott - Can you also send me the contact info?

 

I have a similar issue with ATT billing - where they had by mistake created a new account (while I already had an account) and charged me for all sorts of new devices - modem etc. I had cleared that up ATT and stopped my account there. I now am getting a collections notice as well it has impacted by credit score. I talked to ATT and they took off the billing charges, but the collections folks would just zero it out instead of taking that report off my credit. I have raised this with the credit agencies, but am not sure if that is going anywhere. Any help is helpful.

 

Paresh


Paresh

 

I sent you some information by PM

 

Good luck

 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession


Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Message 173 of 224
New Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Hello,

 

I asked before, but I was unable to get a response. I will really appreciate if someone could p.m. me that info. Please. Thank you.


Starting Score:610> 800
Current Score:610> 800
Goal Score:650> 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge



Message 174 of 224
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


Tera wrote:

Hello,

 

I asked before, but I was unable to get a response. I will really appreciate if someone could p.m. me that info. Please. Thank you.


I just sent this information to you.Check your PMs. Sorry for the delay!

 

Everyone; in the future, it is much easier to send a PM to me to get the information. I don't check this forum every single day, and I most definitely don't check this thread unless someone PMs me from it, and then I go back to it. But I don't look back to see who hasn't gotten it.

 

Be proactive, I promise I check my PMs at least 3 times a week, and I will respond to your PM as soon as I see it.

 

Thanks

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession


Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Message 175 of 224
Established Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

watz up Scott...can u pm me the EOS info....gotta try to PFD a recent collection from AT &T.......thanx n advance
Message 176 of 224
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


devinlebron wrote:
watz up Scott...can u pm me the EOS info....gotta try to PFD a recent collection from AT &T.......thanx n advance

Sent!

 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession


Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Message 177 of 224
New Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

Thanks everyone for the tips. I ended up using BBB complaint as mentioned earlier and got a reply back in 2 days from EOS saying they will delete the reference. Check EquiFax and Experian and the collections is gone from the report. Am waiting for TransUnion to clear it up, but I am guessing that is just a matter of time. Did not end up using Scott's emails - but thanks irrespectively....

 

-Paresh

Message 178 of 224
New Member

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

I have been noticing a lot of issues with EOS-CCA, and I am having a problem as well. I do owe some money and I received a letter from EOS-CCA saying I can have 50% of it removed if I pay it all at once. On the letter, it shows the account number and security code that I must use online to pay it. The problem that is occurring though, is that when I do put my account number and security code (that they gave me) into the login forms, it says my "payee account number cannot be verified". I have checked overtime to make sure that it is the correct numbers I am typing in and it still says it can't be verified. I would greatly appreciate any help to this matter, as I am trying to solve this debt once and for all.

 

Thanks!

Message 179 of 224
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!


xJennyxMariex wrote:

I have been noticing a lot of issues with EOS-CCA, and I am having a problem as well. I do owe some money and I received a letter from EOS-CCA saying I can have 50% of it removed if I pay it all at once. On the letter, it shows the account number and security code that I must use online to pay it. The problem that is occurring though, is that when I do put my account number and security code (that they gave me) into the login forms, it says my "payee account number cannot be verified". I have checked overtime to make sure that it is the correct numbers I am typing in and it still says it can't be verified. I would greatly appreciate any help to this matter, as I am trying to solve this debt once and for all.

 

Thanks!


Sent you the infor Jenny!

 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession


Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Message 180 of 224