Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA / Jefferson Capital old verizon accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA / Jefferson Capital old verizon accounts

UPDATE:   I disputed online through a friend's recommendation and POOF ... bye bye collections!!!

Hey All, 

I used a credit repair service in 2015 where they removed 2 Verizon collection accounts ( $1048 and $316 ) off my Transuion   and it just 1048 account stayed on my EX and the $316 account stayed on the EQ and EX.    Now EOS CCA has popped back up on my report using a new date opened as 2/17 on my EX under account name EOS but on my TU as Verizon?   

What is the most successful way to get the accounts removed? I have read here people have emailed them. What is the email as well if it can help expedite the process?

Also,  how can I get the Jeffrson Capital  off my account it was only on my EX and EQ but now it has popped up again on my TU with the verizon account name? 

If anyone could help it would be GREATLY appreciated.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS CCA / Jefferson Capital old verizon accounts

Can you explain more on how you got it deleted?

Message 2 of 4
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I had to deal with this exact thing with Verizon/ Jefferson Cap anyone wanting info can pm me
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say you disputed it online, how exactly did you do the dispute?  I've read about people who did it online through BBB with success but curious how you did it.  I'm about to do a mortgage and don't want to dispute with the CRAs because mortgage companies don't like dispute comments.  I don't think I would have dispute comments if I did it through BBB though.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.