Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA PFD worked!

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA PFD worked!

@AJ750 wrote:

Awesome!  I am having issues with EOS, also. Can you please send me the email address, thank you!

I have sent to both! Good luck!!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 22
GoldenEye
Established Member

I would appreciate the contact info for EOS CCA. Trying to work my way through a mess right now.
Message 12 of 22
montys_papa
Established Member

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me about EOS-CCA: I had success with them in June of 2011, and ever since that time I have been PMed often asking for contacts, guidance and suggestions. Thank you for your patience in waiting for my reply.

The email addresses I suggest using to contact EOS-CCA are as follows:

******-- Head of consumer relations, also the CEO's wife.

****** - Compliance officer.

I would wait at least a week for response from those two, although ***** does appear to be out of the office often based on replies from other people on the forum. If you have not recieved any repsonse in a week, resend your email and send it to:

******* - VP of Risk Managment

****** - Compliance officer.

I don't suggest sending it to all four at once; it is beneficial to have these other email addresses in your back pocket incase the first ones don't work.

Just sent them an email explaining the situation you are looking to achieve. Example: That it is an old debt, and you are unaware what it is (Which was what was the case for me)  Mine was an ATT debt. They seem to have a lot of old cellphone debt, and they don't seem to have good paperwork for them. I didn't have to pay. 

They seem open to PFD and GW as well. These contacts have worked over and over again, however, occasionally you may run into a problem.

I started a website for my credit repair journey and information. 

Edited to remove personal email addresses.  Also removed the link until looked at by Admin.

guiness56, myFICO Moderator,.

Message 13 of 22
BuffaloBoy
Valued Member

I know this is an old thread, but could someone please send me the contact details for EOS???

Message 14 of 22
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Hello! I am happy that the PFD worked for you, I have a PFD typed and ready to go, if it isn't too much trouble may I have that info as well? Thank you so much!

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 22
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@izzesparks wrote:

Hello! I am happy that the PFD worked for you, I have a PFD typed and ready to go, if it isn't too much trouble may I have that info as well? Thank you so much!

Sent!!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 16 of 22
elm84
Contributor

Can I have it too please I was going to try to pay the OC but this will come in handy if they say no

Gardening what I got til Holiday Season 2014
Hoping for a couple 1k+ cards one day
Capital One Secured 300 | Capital One Platinum 300 | Discover It Secured 200 | First Premier 400 | Finger Hut 500 | Victoria Secret 350 | Express 250 |
Dream Cards | Discover It | Chase Sapphire - Slate - Freedom | Amex Everyday Card

Scores | Starting 09/2013 ~ 574 | Current ~ 600 | Goal ~ 720 |
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I please have the email address(es) for EOS CCA?  Thank you in advance!!

Message 18 of 22
CreditLadi
Valued Member

Hi, Loto check your PM

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!........Thanks for sharing..Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.