Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA PROBLEMS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA PROBLEMS

k here is my situation After successfully deleting a account from CRA's (CA Southwest) it returned with a new CA EOS CCA in which destroyed my journey of clean reports as well as my score, so I did some research on how to handle this situation, after reading through many forums I found that if I paid the OC (Time Warner) the CA (EOS CCA) can't process the payment given the fact they didn't receive it. I made multiple calls to the OC and they have told me it was supposed to be deleted as I have been released from the debt in lieu of it being resolved, the CA EOS CCA is saying otherwise. I have filed a BBB and CFPB complaint with no success !!!! What can I do now the account is updated to $0 I need it gone!!!!

Hurricane Mathew Survivor
Charles Brown
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS CCA PROBLEMS

@Anonymous wrote:
k here is my situation After successfully deleting a account from CRA's (CA Southwest) it returned with a new CA EOS CCA in which destroyed my journey of clean reports as well as my score, so I did some research on how to handle this situation, after reading through many forums I found that if I paid the OC (Time Warner) the CA (EOS CCA) can't process the payment given the fact they didn't receive it. I made multiple calls to the OC and they have told me it was supposed to be deleted as I have been released from the debt in lieu of it being resolved, the CA EOS CCA is saying otherwise. I have filed a BBB and CFPB complaint with no success !!!! What can I do now the account is updated to $0 I need it gone!!!!

Hurricane Mathew Survivor
Charles Brown

Paying the OC does not obligate the collection agency to delete, unless their collection authority is revoked BEFORE the OC is paid, no matter what the OC tells you. They do not have control over the CA's reporting. They can REQUEST that the CA delete, but the CA does not have to do so. The way to keep these kind of accounts (if legit) from reappearing is to pay the OC immediately after you get a deletion from the CA. Never wait and give them time to send it to another CA.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right I understand that now but what are my options now?
Message 3 of 9
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Your only option now is GW letters. Unfortunately, after filing BBB and CFPB complaints I doubt that the CA will be willing to do it.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who should I good will to?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or do think I could ask TW to recall the debt since I paid them and this what they told me they would do?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Or do think I could ask TW to recall the debt since I paid them and this what they told me they would do?

There is no debt to recall, its been paid. The TW reps misled you, (either intentionally or through their own ignorance of how the system works) which is an EXTREMELY common occurrance.

Message 7 of 9
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

You would send the GW letters to EOS
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a letter to the CEO which he may not respond but hopefully he will.  Other than that would anywone know where to obtain contacts so I can fire these goodwill letters off.  I have also sent a BBB complaint for Time Warner misleading me, something has to work I am in a time crunch.

thanks for the info thus far guys!!!!!!

Charles Brown

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.