Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Success

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA Success

hahahaha im right there with you! Smiley Very Happy

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 21 of 64
firetech593
Regular Contributor

Hi, could I get your contact email for EOS-CCA? Thanks in advance.

Message 22 of 64
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

Can someone please PM the email contacts for EEOC to me.  Thanks,

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone help me with information of who to contact at EOS CCA -- I have hit a brick wall with them.  They are reporting a closed account as still open with a balance due even though I have confirmed with them and the original creditor that the account is closed with a zero balance.  I just want this off my CR and all I get is a bunch of transferring around, no, and they can't......I know they can....any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Message 24 of 64
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

ase refrai from posting multiple times. I will go ahead and send the contact info to you though. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 25 of 64
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@BadCredBen wrote:

ase refrai from posting multiple times. I will go ahead and send the contact info to you though. 

Already got her! haha

We're johnny on the spot with that EOS-CCA contact info... lol

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 26 of 64
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

LOL!

Well i had some epic success with them!

Did you send her peters contact info?

Message 27 of 64
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@BadCredBen wrote:

LOL!

Well i had some epic success with them!

Did you send her peters contact info?

brittiany - thats the one that worked in my situation, so now she has multiples.. .haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 28 of 64
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Right on, lol i only sent peter 1 email and got a PDF back saying they will delete lol... woohoo! 

Message 29 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone pm me the info for eos as well... This will be my first shot so any advice will be great!
Thanks!
Message 30 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.