Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Success!

tag
MiWen
Established Member

EOS CCA Success!

First I want to give thanks to everyone on this forum. I have received a lot of information on the best way to deal with various collection agencies, and I wanted to share my latest success.

EOS CCA was so easy to remove. I received email contacts, but I never heard back from these contacts. I filed with the BBB and I had EOS CCA agree to remove there trade line the very next day!

I hope this information will help others as it has helped me.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS CCA Success!

@MiWen wrote:
First I want to give thanks to everyone on this forum. I have received a lot of information on the best way to deal with various collection agencies, and I wanted to share my latest success.

EOS CCA was so easy to remove. I received email contacts, but I never heard back from these contacts. I filed with the BBB and I had EOS CCA agree to remove there trade line the very next day!

I hope this information will help others as it has helped me.

Good job!

Standardly you don't hear back from the email contacts, they just remove the account. However, it seems like the BBB is working quite well for people these days; and I have seen a lot of success with the BBB route with EOS-CCA

I think the email contacts still work; but I think BBB complaints work faster because they have a certain time they need to respond by in order to avoid the blemish on their BBB file --- when I removed EOS-CCA in 2011, they had an F rating, and didn't respond to anything, so I didn't think that would work. Now, its a different story.

But BBB complaints arent for every single issue either, if you don't have anything to complain about and are merely asking for GW, there is no reason to file a BBB complaint.. haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.