Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA Sucess?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA Sucess?

Aloha from Hawaii guys! I've read all of the extremely long threads on EOS CCA, and wanted to get your opinions on my situation. Sent an email to I think was the CEO, with no response, and also filed a complaint with the BBB. Got the following message through BBB this morning,

Dear BBB:

EOS CCA has received dispute. As part of our reasonable investigation, we have sent our client a request to obtain an itemized bill in an effort to validate the total charges placed with our agency for collections. Once this information has been obtained we will forward it to the address of record for to review. Our investigation also illustrates that all actions taken in regards to the above accounts were in compliance with the FDCPA and all applicable laws. The accounts remain open with our office in a status that will cease communications which will allow time to receive and review the information.

In addition to these findings, this letter serves as confirmation that a request to delete the above referenced information has been submitted to the credit bureaus. The credit bureaus typically process a deletion request within 7 days. However, please allow the credit bureaus up to 60 days to process the request.

If you have any questions, please contact our Consumer Relations Hotline at 1-877-395-5997 for additional assistance.

Am I in the clear? The accounts are dropping off next year, but this is the last of my derogs, so I'd prefer to get them off sooner. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.