Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA has to hate this forum....

tag
esme
Regular Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA has to hate this forum....

@BadCredBen wrote:

they were hired in by ebay, but i paid ebay and then DV them Smiley Very Happy 

Good for you! So they deleted then? Seems like they don't keep very good records... they're just vultures who prey on vulnerable, uninformed consumers.

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 29
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

BadCredBen....

Run me through what you did with Ebay.  I noticed yesterday I had an EOS CCA Ebay collection.  I went on Ebays site today and paid them. SO now do I send a debt validation to EOS CCA so that when they look up the account its at 0?  Will they then delete or just update the balance to $0?

Thanks

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Message 12 of 29
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

i sent you a pm

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 13 of 29
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

EOS CCA.......DELETED!!!!!!   Smiley Very Happy

FICO only raised 24 points though.  But both collections are gone!!!

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  Congratulations Smiley Happy  Hey, 24 points is a huge bump and it's moving you in the right direction.  

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent several letters to EOS CCA for a "pay to delete" at which point I have received NOTHING.  It is from an outstanding bill for ATT from 2006 that I didn't even know I had until I pulled my credit report.  When I called them, they were so rude and would not allow for a "pay to delete".  The balance they are showing is over $1000.00, which I didnt remember since it has been since 2006.  Unfortanatley, it is really impacting my credit score.  I would rather pay it even though I have no proof showing anything on this account, then wait and wait and wait.  I did try all 3 credit bureaus to delete the account, and all 3 bureaus allowed this debt to remain.  I need a rapid fix any suggestions?

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also had a bill from AT&T that wound up with EOS.  I called to ask for a pay to delete and was also told no.  I wound up paying the bill off ($340) because having a paid collection was better than having an unpaid one.  That was in 2010.  Two years later and they still will NOT remove the mark from my credit report and everytime I dispute the account with the credit bureaus they verifiy the account!  I even went as far as to hire a a credit repair company and they couldn't get the account removed either.   I don't understand what the deal is with this collection company.  I paid the account over 2 years ago and every attempt I have made to ge the bad mark removed from my credit report this d*mn collection company digs in its heels for a fight.  Seriously?  Don't these people have better things to do with their time...like, I don't know...harrass the people who owe them money??

Message 17 of 29
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I also had a bill from AT&T that wound up with EOS.  I called to ask for a pay to delete and was also told no.  I wound up paying the bill off ($340) because having a paid collection was better than having an unpaid one.  That was in 2010.  Two years later and they still will NOT remove the mark from my credit report and everytime I dispute the account with the credit bureaus they verifiy the account!  I even went as far as to hire a a credit repair company and they couldn't get the account removed either.   I don't understand what the deal is with this collection company.  I paid the account over 2 years ago and every attempt I have made to ge the bad mark removed from my credit report this d*mn collection company digs in its heels for a fight.  Seriously?  Don't these people have better things to do with their time...like, I don't know...harrass the people who owe them money??

I will PM you some information!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 18 of 29
the5toads

Can you pm this information to me, too? 

Message 19 of 29
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@the5toads wrote:

Can you pm this information to me, too? 

SENT!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.