cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA

tag

Re: EOS-CCA

Hi. I am looking to get an account from them removed. Could I have the email address. i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Message 11 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

can I please have those email addresses as well..  I also have a Sprint PCS account on my credit report from EOS-CCA that sprint has no idea about..

Message 12 of 54
sunnie_321
New Contributor

can I have those email address also?

thanks!

Message 13 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I have the email addresses too, please? Sent them certified letter to PTD and nothing back yet.
Message 14 of 54
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Can I please have the email address as well. Thank you very much.

Message 15 of 54
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

Three weeks ago I wrote a "heartfelt" GW letter to them asking if they could delete an AT&T account that I settled with them back in April.  I received a letter back stating that they would.  When I checked my reports this past weekend EOS was gone from all of them.  My score also went up 23 points with that deletion.  I wrote them using the address from their website (I think it's 700 Longwater...or something to that effect.  I don't have it in front of me at this moment so I'm going from memory.)  Apparently EOS is very good when it comes to deletions.  Midland is the one I think I'll have trouble with.  Hope this helps.

Message 16 of 54
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I have PMed everyone who has asked the contact infor..

sorry for the delay!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 17 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone have any success with the email addresses they received from Scott?
 If so could I beg for them? I would be grateful, also has any one had any success with snail mail?
Thanks for your time
Message 18 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give me the information for removal.....have been dealing with them on a closed account and they won't budge.  Thanks!!!

Message 19 of 54
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Pl,ease refrain from posting multiple times, i will send the contact info to you though., 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.