cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA

tag
Rns509

Re: EOS-CCA

Hello, Please Pm me the address also! Thank you!!

Message 91 of 134
nycdjm
New Visitor

I've been having some problems with EOS CCA, and I filed a complaint with BBB. I received a fast turn around time, and EOS CCA responded by stating my account has been closed, all collection activity will be ceased, and closed with non-monetary relief. Also, all CRA have been contacted to have the account deleted. I was pretty shocked at the response but does this mean the account has closed with them and will be sent to another collection agency?

Message 92 of 134
GKLarsen
New Visitor

Hi there,

I've been trying my best to find the contact information for EOS-CCA and they're very good at keeping it secret.  If you could provide one, I'd certainly appreciate it.  This open collection for $81 simply appeared and ideally getting rid of it can start to push my score to a more respectable level (currently building credit and just started monitoring it).  Thanks!!

Message 93 of 134

Can someone please PM the email address . Thank you in advance!

Message 94 of 134
Cfb14
Established Member

Could someone please PM the email contact info for EOS-CCA as well? Thank you so much!
Message 95 of 134
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

My wife's only baddie is eos!  Would you please forward me any info? Thanks!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 96 of 134
MACY062985
New Visitor

I would love this info as well. Thanks!

Message 97 of 134
Goat14
Established Member

May I please have the info as well? Thanks. Smiley Wink

Message 98 of 134
Rozebudd
Valued Member

Hi,

Please PM me with the email address that you were successful in getting the PFD with EOS.  I realize this thread is a bit aged, but, worth a try!

Thank you!

Message 99 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm also looking for EOS-CCA address and contact info to help with a dispute. Can you please PM me the info!

Regards,

Message 100 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.