Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA

Can someone send me the contacts to EOS CCA?  Appreciate it.

Message 11 of 134
mtkel

Congrats on deletion! I am trying to get EOS-CCA to GW/PFD a Qwest/Century Link collection based on an early termination fee that I never agreed to. (That's another story!) Could you please PM me contact info? Thank you!!

Message 12 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to say thanks to Scott for his help

I have called the collection directly and spoke directly with the person assigned to my account I refused to speak any other person. First thing I asked was IS MY ACCOUNT QUALIFIED TO BE DELETED IF PAID IN FULL, the answer was alway paid pull is qualified to be deleted don't pay until they send you later first saying if you pay we will delete, I got my letter and is to be delved in 2 weeks per letter. Will see how it goes five more days left from deletion date, and yes get his/her direct ext to fallow up
Message 13 of 134
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

@emend23 wrote:

Success with EOS-CCA Account!!! Got an email for someone here on the forums.

Received correspondence that they are moving it from my credit report!!!  Woot finally one thing I dont need to worry about!

You guys are great!

how long did it take? I emailed them a week ago, and I am getting pretty anxious.

Message 14 of 134
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@beanie7132 wrote:

@emend23 wrote:

Success with EOS-CCA Account!!! Got an email for someone here on the forums.

Received correspondence that they are moving it from my credit report!!!  Woot finally one thing I dont need to worry about!

You guys are great!

how long did it take? I emailed them a week ago, and I am getting pretty anxious.

Mine took like 3 weeks. some have taken days. Some hours. Just depends... 

I have updated my 'response' I email to people with 3 new email addys, so I will resend it to you

Good luck

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 15 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know of how to deal with these EOS people? I can't find any contact info, have not recieved any notices from them, and I recently saw on my CA that I had three negatives alerts from EOS from 5 months ago. No idea what's going on!

Any help or advice anyone can provide would be so appreciated, thanks!

Message 16 of 134
liesierre
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know of how to deal with these EOS people? I can't find any contact info, have not recieved any notices from them, and I recently saw on my CA that I had three negatives alerts from EOS from 5 months ago. No idea what's going on!

Any help or advice anyone can provide would be so appreciated, thanks!

Check your PMs

Starting Score: EQ 633 TU ? EX 623 (lender)
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 720 EX 682
Goal Score: 720

Nordstrom Credit Card $4000CL, Target Credit Card $2000CL, CapitalOne Platinum $1500CL, Comenity Diamond Elite $1700CL, Victorias Secret $650CL
Message 17 of 134
flinjami83
New Contributor

Would someone mind PMing this contact info to me as well? I have tried to contact them before but no response.... just gotta get to the right person! =)

Starting Score: 595 (2/22/13)
Current Score: FICO 624 (4/22/2014)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 134
uskmckm
Established Member

Would you please send me the info as well as what I need to do I have no idea being post divorce and never have Dona any of this I will need all the help I can get single father left with kids dog and all the debt.........
Message 19 of 134
uskmckm
Established Member

I have a national grid account that went to EOS-CCA for collections I have paid it in full and would just like it off report so I can try to buy house.
Message 20 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.