Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA

tag
kitty9779
Regular Contributor

Re: EOS CCA

I really expected to have to do more pleading than was required for them. I'm just saving up my puppy dog eyes for the next one that's not so easy! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 32
brownsugar25

Can you please send me the information as well? ($82 collection hit today). Thanks!

Message 22 of 32
liesierre
Regular Contributor

@brownsugar25 wrote:

Can you please send me the information as well? ($82 collection hit today). Thanks!

Sent Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 633 TU ? EX 623 (lender)
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 720 EX 682
Goal Score: 720

Nordstrom Credit Card $4000CL, Target Credit Card $2000CL, CapitalOne Platinum $1500CL, Comenity Diamond Elite $1700CL, Victorias Secret $650CL
Message 23 of 32
fixinup
Valued Member

Could you please send me the info for EOS CAA. I have been trying for a while to get this info without much success.  Its the last thing on my CR and want to be done with it so I can get on with rebuilding my credit.  Thanks!!

Gardening Since - 11/19/16
Starting Fico 8 scores - EX 674, EQ 673, TU 668
Message 24 of 32
Purpose13
New Visitor

Could you kindly PM me the e-mail address that you have for EOS-CCA? I'd really appreciate it.

Message 25 of 32
RockBobster

Could you please PM the EOS CCA email address & any suggestions about what to send in email? I've been reading forum for last few months & EOS is the last thing to tackle. Thanks!!
Message 26 of 32
md2020

Could someone PM the contact info to me also please. I have searched and searched and can't find it anywhere..

Thank You

Message 27 of 32
GoldenEye
Established Member

If someone could send me the contact info it would help a lot and be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this forum is old, but I REALLY need EOS CCA's contact info! I had already started the preapproval process with  buying a home, and this showed up days later! Talk about someone being  furious and sad all at once Smiley Sad. I really appreciate your help!

Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a EOS CCA hit my credit report out of the blue stating it's from Time Warner Cable that I know nothing about.  Are you still able to provide the email address to get this off my credit report?

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.