Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS PFD Success!!!

tag
MsLayo34
Valued Member

EOS PFD Success!!!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give an update. I had an old AT&T bill that EOS CCA bought from the OC. Unfortunately, the OC would not recall the debt so my only option was to deal directly with EOS. I contacted EOS today and asked to speak with a manager. Provided my information to the manager and presented my offer of 40% of the amount old. I also requested written confirmation that the account would reflect a $0 balances, the account would be closed and all 3 credit agencies would be updated to remove this tradeline. Surprisingly, she agreed. I provided payment via my VISA card. The manager informed my I would receive the paid in full/removal letter within 24-48 hours following payment via fax.  I will keept eveyone updated when I officially get my removal letter. I have all of the managers contact information just in case... 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS PFD Success!!!

Congrats!!!

I would have asked for the offer of PFD conformation first, than proceeded to make the payment. 

I hope it all works out. Not saying they will mess with you, I just prefer to have all communication written first. 

Message 2 of 8
MsLayo34
Valued Member

I should have gotten the payment in full letter prior to payment. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping she keeps her word. I will be on the phones Monday Morning.
Message 3 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A verbal agreement is just as binding as one in writing you can be assured they recorded the call and if it got to court to be decided the truth would come out in discovery. I would not be calling again unless a week goes by and you hear nothing.

Message 4 of 8
MsLayo34
Valued Member

I will give it a week. Again, the manager seemed pretty straightforward and provided me with he contact information.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are my only baddie left. Is there anyway I could get the contact info for the manager via PM?

Message 6 of 8
MsLayo34
Valued Member

I received the paid in full and deletion letter to the 3 CRA's from EOS this morning via fax. I was nervous all weekend that they wouldn't come through!!

Cremdelacrem check your PM.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MsLayo34 wrote:
I received the paid in full and deletion letter to the 3 CRA's from EOS this morning via fax. I was nervous all weekend that they wouldn't come through!!

Cremdelacrem check your PM.

I had the same experience...........just waiting myself for the deletion!! Fingers crossed

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.