Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ Frustration!

tag
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

EQ Frustration!

I cannot began to say without using explicit language how EQ has gotten on my last nerves with re-inserting previously deleted items.  For example, I submitted a letter from GEMB for a deletion of an account, E-Oscar also revealed they agreed to delete the item effective December 2, 2011.  This morning, i checked my monitoring service and discovered they have placed the exact item back on my reports.  Am I the only person this is happening to?

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ Frustration!

I have found Equifax to be the most aggravating to deal with of the 3 CRAs, most definitely!  It is said that credit reporting agencies are not supposed to do anything on their own without having been directed by our creditors to report "accurate information" but, as you, and many others have experienced, Equifax does what it wants to and whether the information they are reporting is accurate, or not, does not make any difference.  In my experience, they are horribly arrogant and stubborn. I had to resort to asking my State's Attorney General to deal with Equifax.  They truly are most unreasonable!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.