WorkinIt

EQ completed dispute but

under status nothing is listed.  It was an online dispute,  I did not receive an email and there is no result listed on the dispute.

Has this happened to anyone?

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: EQ completed dispute but

It seems to be a constant complaint that the CRAs dont update the resolution of disputes in consumer credit files.

If you disputed through a CRA, they are the ones responsible for sending the final notice of dispute resolution to the consumer, so it should just be a tick-mark on their things to do list to update the dispute status code.

Call/write them, and remind them of their responsibility to accurately maintain information in your credit file.

WorkinIt

Re: EQ completed dispute but

Thank you, I will contact them.  It is really annoying that any moron can put whatever they want on my credit report but I can't get a decision on an outcome. *sigh*

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}