cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ credit score issue

tag
crpx4

EQ credit score issue

I received a message from Score Watch on 9/6/13 that my EQ score had moved up to a 663.  (I had some major set backs in 2008 and 2009 due to the real estate market mess)  I am in need of a vehicle as and I called my CU today and applied for a loan.  The CU told me my EQ score is a 622.  Why would there be such a big difference if I just received the notice from Score Watch?  I had checked my EQ on 9/7/13 and it appears a CO was removed (shocked me but I was happy).  Any advise would be great.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: EQ credit score issue

Hope the auto is approved 

There's 49 different FICO scoring models out there and scores can vary by which one the lender is using

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
crpx4

I was approved (at a higher rate than I was hoping for).  Thanks for the info.  With so many variables how is a consumer to get the information they really need. I feel like I am on a hampster wheel.

Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@crpx4 wrote:

I was approved (at a higher rate than I was hoping for).  Thanks for the info.  With so many variables how is a consumer to get the information they really need. I feel like I am on a hampster wheel.

Congrats on the new auto

Hampster wheel ....LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.