cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ problem or Comenity problem?? HELP ASAP!!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

EQ problem or Comenity problem?? HELP ASAP!!!

I pulled my FICO scores and 3-view reports from here tonight, and was SHOCKED to see my EQ score had dropped 25 pts to a 640!!!!   So I went thru all my reports, all 99 pages, and what do I find?????....

Is shows only on EQ, that Comenity updated ALL of my 10 accounts that were IIB from my BK7 over a year ago!! It is reporting me 90days plus late every month since may 2013!!!  I filed BK7 in May 2013 and discharged August 2013, and BY LAW they can't report me late after filing date!!!

so... Is this an EQ thing or Comenity??? I'm not sure whose ASS to starting busting here, because those accounts can't report late past May of 2013, but is showing late every month since then including this month January of 2015!!! WTH???  Who Do I start with?? EQ or Comenity?  It shows "updated December 2014" under status date. TU and EX are reporting correctly.

This wasn't there in the reports I pulled 3 months ago,  EQ was was reporting it all correctly as well, but not now. Help!! I don't need my present credit cards to take AA on me for incorrect reporting!! 

I'd like to add that I currently have 2 CC's with Comenity Bank that I've had for a year now in good standing, and I'm a tad concerned that they might close them if I make a big deal about this. But it is, because its incorrectly reporting accounts that were discharge in a federal BK. there are laws regarding how those accounts should report! I need help as to how to proceed with this. Who do I start with??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: EQ problem or Comenity problem?? HELP ASAP!!!

Really!??? Not one person has any suggestions here??!! Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ problem or Comenity problem?? HELP ASAP!!!

I would call EQ today and explain the situation. They will probably have you upload the discharge papers over. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.