Regular Contributor
cd2004

EQ rep put unauthorized dispute..lost 23pts... Can i get it removed?

So I called EQ the other day because I received an alert of an inquiry on my report which I have not applied for anything. The rep told me that I would have to take it up with the person who pulled my credit so I was like fine and moved on. So while on the line I asked him did the balance of one of my charge offs update yet and he told me no. So I told him I paid it a few weeks ago and he said that he will get it updated but never advised me that he was filing a dispute. So the next day I got a score watch alert stating I have a reinvestigation and I lost 23pts. How can I get this dispute removed, I will wait for the OC to update the account balance to $0.00 like the other account I paid off with them in May.

Starting scores Jan 2011: EQ: 510(fico) TU:521(fico) EX?
June 2014 scores EQ08:683 TU08:667 EX:651(amex)
Goal: 700's

in my wallet:BarclayMR $7k/CareCredit $7k/DiscoverIT $6k/Ashley furn. $5k/Springstone $5k/Kanes furn $3.5k/Walmart $2.7k/Cap 1 Plat.$ 2.5k/JCP $2.5k/Chase freedom $1.7k/TJX $1.7k/Cap 1 cash $1.5k/Amex delta $1k/Victoria $950/Paypal $800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}