Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ vs. CSC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ vs. CSC

Should my EQ and CSC reports have the same info...well they don't...in terms of lates...should this be something I should try and correct???...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ vs. CSC

slyhouse08 wrote:
Should my EQ and CSC reports have the same info...well they don't...in terms of lates...should this be something I should try and correct???...

Weird.

The way I understood it, CSC is just an EQ company. When a creditor reports information to EQ, if you are in an area that CSC services, then the information goes to them.

I am serviced by CSC and wasn't even aware I could get a copy of my CR from both EQ and CSC.

When I pull from EQ website, annualcreditreport.com, or here, my reports are the same as the paper reports I get from CSC.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean as far as pulling myFICO EQ reports....they are not the same ones I get from CSC...it has the same account and everything...but myFICO is reporting lates that the CSC paper report is not...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

slyhouse08 wrote:
I mean as far as pulling myFICO EQ reports....they are not the same ones I get from CSC...it has the same account and everything...but myFICO is reporting lates that the CSC paper report is not...

Depending on where you pull your reports, one place may show a longer history than another.

So, the dates the lates are showing on myFICO, are those dates even shown on the CSC report?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well let me explain what I mean:

CSC report

American Thrift & Loan
Reported: 5/2008
Opened: 8/2003
DOLA: 5/2004
Date of last payment: 4/2008
Account activity: 120-149 day lates starting May-July 2005, 150-179 day late Aug 2005, 180+ day late Sept 2005, 90-119 day late Oct 2005, 120-149 day lates Nov-Dec 2005, 150-179 day late Jan 2006, 180+ day lates Feb-Mar 2006, charge off since Apr 2006 until
present, I recently paid it off in April....

EQ report

American Thrift & Loan
Reported: 5/2008
Opened: 8/2003
DOLA: 5/2004
Account activity: 34 90+ lates May 2006-Feb 2008

Now, on the CSC report..if was a charge off since Apr 2006...so how can all these lates on the EQ myFICO report show all these lates starting May 2006...and from May 2006 - Feb 2008...is not even 34 months...so how can there be 34 lates...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump...Can I send copies of my CSC report and EQ report...to EQ...showing the lates not reported on CSC...but on EQ...I don't understand the difference in these accounts...and it seems like CSC is correct...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.