tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

EQUIFAX ENLISTED iN REHAB PROGRAM ;)

Hello myfico family first round is in me Smiley Wink
Today was my best day in months.
I'm going to make this short and sweet

THANKS EVERYONE
Regardless how small or how big a problem we all have . We all share the same GOAL
Never give up . Got good new this morning EQ EO .kept her word .contacted HSBC/ cap 1 she said they said remove all there TL did have any documents to validate ! Ha ! 23 disputes later !! Anyways the best news capital agreed to reopen my closed account that was closed by a mistake . And mark that account in good standings with a $O balance
I think that was there way we are sorry . Anyways

Thank all tomorrow will give final update when my scorecard changes if they correct

In my way back up
This Forum is wonderful . Addicting . Became like church to me . I sit in front my computer , fold my hands and pray , please God don't let this dispute come back validated and it belongs to me ! Lol
Regards
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EQUIFAX ENLISTED iN REHAB PROGRAM ;)

Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.