Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERC GW response-question

tag
Tasbury11
Established Member

ERC GW response-question

I've been reading through the forum for awhile and it's been a huge help with rebuilding my credit. I've recently been sending out gw letters to different CAs to try and clean up my reports. From reading I've seen there has been limited success asking ERC for gw deletions. I tried to email them anyway. The first response I received was a denial. I expected that. I email again and this is what they replied
Thank you for your inquiry. Your account has been returned to Comcast Cable. Please direct future correspondence, questions to Comcast Cable.

ERC, works diligently to treat all customers with the utmost professionalism and respect. If there is any further assistance needed by our agency, you may contact our agency or me directly.

Warm Regards,

Customers Relations Team | c/o Office Of the President

ERC

What does that mean? Are they deleting it? Are they blowing me off? Should I email back? I don't know what my next step should be. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ERC GW response-question

You need to contact Comcast to handle the bill.   ERC no longer has authority to collect on it.

Contact Comcast and pay it before they send it to another agency and it reports.

Message 2 of 3
Tasbury11
Established Member

Re: ERC GW response-question

Thank you for your response. I've already paid ERC in full. I'm trying to get in touch with someone from Comcast now. Comcast was never on my credit report, just ERC. I'm going to try and ask if they can contact ERC and have them delete it.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.