Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERC TMobile options?

tag
Corifto
New Contributor

ERC TMobile options?

When I was 19 I had TMobile.  I was ok with their service, and only had it for 5 months.  The problem came with the phone.  I had a G1, the first android phone.  I had 4 of them, in those 5 months.  After that, I requested something else, and the only options were a Blackberry, and a Windows phone, which I wanted neither.  I got the blackberry, and hated it.  Two weeks later, I switched to Verizon and have been with them since.  The account was delinquent as of 05/11/10, and I'm just now getting word from them. 

This is currently the only collections showing on my report.

My CR shows the debt as $249, but ERC states it is $311.  I haven't taken any routes as far as settlement goes, as I wanted to see what members here could recommend.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: ERC TMobile options?

After the whole T-Mobile lawsuit and everything else, I disputed the tradelines with ERC and they came off all reports no matter if they were T-Mobile or not.

When I did it for a friend, we sent a DV and they came off as well. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 16
Corifto
New Contributor

Ahh, that's good news.  TMobile lawsuit?  I'm unfamiliar. 

See I was having the idea that I send a CEO email regarding why I left TMobile to gather a goodwill deletion, but if it's gonna take a simple DV or dispute, maybe I'll do that route.

You don't happen to have the template you used, do you?  I could always find one if I have to.

Message 3 of 16
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Check your PMs, I sent you a copy of the DV. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I please get a copy of the DV?

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

whats the t-mobile lawsuit? Please DM me the Dv letter too .

i have a t mobile $479 with midland funding

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a T-Mobile account listed on all 3 CRAs for over $1300!  I sent TX DV in November, and they did not respond with validation.  Then towards late Dec, they again reported the collection to the CRAs.

Just yesterday I sent them an email stating their violations along with a copy of the DV letter and CMRR, and within a few hours they emailed me back stating they would be deleting from all 3 CRA's.

POOF! gone

You may find some success as well....I'm not sure they they are fleet of foot in regards to responding to DVs.  Just bear in mind my siuation was aided greatly by living in Texas

Message 7 of 16
ewrcjt
Valued Member

I had an old T-Mobile account back in 2009 then switched to verizon in 2010. I guess it was sold to midland. I Disputed with all three cb and cited the lawsuit against tmobile. Well low and behold, I received a response from all three stating they put a fraud alert on my report. Equifax even stated they were going to contact the other to cb to inform them; I never once mentioned anything about fraud. Contacted all 3 and had alerts removed. Should I have disputed with midland? Really trying so hard to clean reports. Thanks
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just DV'd midland and it disappeared from my report.  I don't know exactly what that means because they never contacted me. And this was about 2 months ago.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a CO from T-Mobile that got sent to Midland funds. It was from 2010 and it fell off 3 months ago. Not sure what made it fall off , but I didn't do a dispute or pay to get it off.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.