Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERC collections/PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ERC collections/PFD

I have 5 collections still on my report from 2013-2104. Three of those five are old AT&T bills I never paid that are now with ERC. My three AT&T bills are smaller amounts of $76, $118, and $127 so I could realistically pay these even if I just paid one a month. I just want to know more about how I could go about getting these deleted after I pay them off. Do I call ERC or AT&T? What do I say? Also, how do I know they will honor my pfd request. Lastly, will contacting them about doing a pfd start the 7 year clock all over again? I just hate that 3 out of 5 collections could have been avoided for a total of only $321. The fourth ERC collection I have is a directv bill for $1245 which I dispute because it's for equipment fees I couldn't return due to it being stolen and I even let them know I made a police report. The fifth collection I have is Account Management Resources and it's a medical bill for $243 which I could possibly pay in a few months but I don't know if they will do a pfd either. I refuse to pay the directv because it's not my fault my stuff was stolen but I would like to take care of the other four. Any advice is appreciated!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.