Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERC help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ERC help

When ERC was removed after I disputed with EQ it took a week to be removed. I was refreshing my report daily using the trial with EQ then exactly 7 days it removed. So I'm not sure if it's just delay. On a good note, it's been 8 months and it hasn't popped up or noticed another CA.

Remember tho, I hope you don't plan on getting AT&T again. They keep records in house, if you apply their credit support will block the associate helping you and tell you have a past due/unpaid account.

It may or may not be but that might trigger AT&T to give it to a CA again.
Message 31 of 39
steelholder
Regular Contributor

Experian deleted a few days after they sent the notice. Transunion came back verified, so did Equifax (3/20) but it was removed from Equifax a few days ago.  

Message 32 of 39
steelholder
Regular Contributor

Checked CK today and its been wiped from all 3. Feels like the calm before a storm..should I call ATT and see if they have it?
Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing because I have an ERC for T-Mobile from years ago -- dispute hasn't finished yet. I'm more than happy to pay T-Mobile PFD but not ERC. It's only a few hundred bucks, no idea how that went to collections.

Message 34 of 39
steelholder
Regular Contributor

Update - the collections did indeed go back with Att. I was able toy past them directly. For done reason I'm still concerned it may pop back up in CR as a PIF 0 balance but was yold it woild be wiped completely. We'll see..So if anyone had an erc collections just wait it out(They DON'T pfd), monitor your credit weekly and wait for it to return to original creditor and pay them directly.
Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did the collection actually show back on on your CRs under AT&T or did you just call AT&T after it disappeared as ERC on your CRs?

Message 36 of 39
steelholder
Regular Contributor

It showed as ERC and att in my CR. When they fell off all 3 I assumed it was back with them.

Not sure if itll show up again they just fell off reports last week.
Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, I will monitor my CRs a bit closer and hope my ERC pops off temporarily.  Did you DV them originally or send anything to them?

Message 38 of 39
steelholder
Regular Contributor

I did DV also disputed through CK. Experian wiped it after dispute but it remained on eqfx and TU. I then noticed it gone from both a few weeks later (started the process mid March).
ERC originally showed up in my report Dec 2016 so in about 4-5 months they gave up and it was back with Att.
Some advice- call ERC and and request to pfd(pretend you don't know they dont pfd) when they say no go tell the rep you need this off your report and will not settle for a PIF and will not pay them. This may expedite it's return to OC..GL
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.