Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVERYTHING IS GONE!! HELP!

tag
jsully87
Regular Contributor

Re: EVERYTHING IS GONE!! HELP!

@ssondubs wrote:
^ you also have to commit to three months, so it's more like $60.

OP, have you done any disputes recently? It sounds to me like you have a split file. I would reach out to EQ, they will be able to fix it for you. Good luck

I've never heard of a split file??

I talked to Skyblue -- they said they only sent 5 disputes per CB and they haven't even finished processing -- first round...

Would that have done it? They "said" they've never heard of something like that happening....

Thank you for your response.. I just checked my Equifax monitoring, and updated -- still the same.

Myfico EQ 670 / TU 625 / EX 614 Jan 11,2015
AAoA : 4yrs
Mine: Cap1 $500 | Cap1 $300 | FH 1100 Store Cards : $2750CL
AU QS 750 | AU Cap1 1000 | AU Cr1 500 | AU Fp 300
Message 21 of 25
dursty87
Established Contributor

It is quite possible that their "disputes" caused your file to be split. From what you described that is most likely what it is I have had it happen to me.

It took a phone call and about 20 minutes on the phone with someone at EQ to merge everything back into one file.
Message 22 of 25
jsully87
Regular Contributor

What happens if I don't have them merged?

Message 23 of 25
jsully87
Regular Contributor

Talked to Skyblue yesterday...they said they pulled all three from Privacyguard and my EQ was all there....

Not sure if thats true -- being that I had a lender pull and it was blank...

EQ monitoring still showing blank.... but is alerting me that accounts are reporting...

My score has gone back and forth between 600 and 683 ...today Merrick Bank CC charge off updated -- dropped the balance from 617 to 609....so now my score tanked to 589.

Not sure whats going on....but I just don't feel like calling EQ right now.

I froze TU and EX. I'm about to just freeze EQ too, cancel all my FAKO monitorings and just leave it all alone...

Just wish NFCU would hurry up with what I KNOW is a denial so I can just garden for a while. I'm so frustrated and all of this is making me so anxious. And I haven't even put up a Christmas tree yet. Just so over everything at this point.

Skyblue says they will call me in March with an update. I'm about to just tell them don't bother and cancel. They've only had one CO CC delete across all three, which I guess is good, but they obviously are playing the "lets drag it out" game...

Smiley Sad**sigh**

At least I can be happy for DH that got the $2700 OS card with no app....thats an achievement.

Message 24 of 25
jsully87
Regular Contributor

So after being super depressed yesterday because it seems like two steps forward, one step back with all of this (even working on DH stuff)....

I've decided to just be okay with whatever happens.....hoping NFCU gives me some love....then I can be happy and garden. I don't want to give up since they have INQ raped me so to speak....but we shall see.

I just wanted to get all the CC i can get right now -- so that way Jan-Jun we can garden, and hopefully get a house next summer....

BUT - guess whatever happens happens.

Thank you everyone for the support. I really love this forum.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.