Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX EE Success!!!

tag
jmr79x
Valued Member

EX EE Success!!!

I called about a few inquires from November that were still showing on my report. I asked for them to be removed and very calmly asked for another favor. Had 2 baddies set to fall off in February 2016. He said please hold and then came back in a few seconds and said they will be deleted in 24-72 business hrs. They are already off of my report!!! didnt even have to ask for a supervisor! Now its time to get some off of TU now set to fall off in June. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EX EE Success!!!

@jmr79x wrote:

I called about a few inquires from November that were still showing on my report. I asked for them to be removed and very calmly asked for another favor. Had 2 baddies set to fall off in February 2016. He said please hold and then came back in a few seconds and said they will be deleted in 24-72 business hrs. They are already off of my report!!! didnt even have to ask for a supervisor! Now its time to get some off of TU now set to fall off in June. 

Congrats on your success! When were those inquires due to fall off?

Message 2 of 4
willwar14
Valued Contributor

I need to figure out how to do this stuff lol, what number did u call? and was it a frontline CSR? 

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 3 of 4
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

@jmr79x wrote:

Had 2 baddies set to fall off in February 2016.

Congrats!  Were the DoFD's 4/09 or 2/09, as EX tends to show the "This account is scheduled to continue on record until..."

2 months prior to the 7 years?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.