Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Removal! EQ TU pending.

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

EX Removal! EQ TU pending.

I disputed with Experian to remove a Santander automovite account with 7 late payments that is scheduled to fall off my CR in a few months.  As well as a Dell account that was to fall off March of this year.

I received an email from EX yesterday stating the dispute was complete. Logged into the EX site and it shows the Dell account Outcome was "Processed" and the Automotive account outcome was "updated".   The CR attached no longer shows the Dell account but the automotive account was still there.  Small steps but atleast one was removed. 

I also disputed the same accounts with Equifax and that should be completed by 1/28/16. My Credit Karma was updated today and it shows my Santander Automovite account was REMOVED from my Equifax credit report. So thats promising. BUT CK also noted my score went down -15 pts.  :-/  I also have a direct dispure pending with TU for the removal of the 7 late paymet Santander auto account as well, that should be done by 1/30/16.   TU removed the dell account a few weeks ago with a simple phone call. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.