Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX/additional info/no change/another dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX/additional info/no change/another dispute

I disputed some public records with all 3 CRA's. I sent EVIDENCE that the accounts were wrong.

I just got off the phone with Experian and I asked for MOV. She stated that the items were verified through a vendor. I asked her who the vendor was and she said that we do not know who are vendor's are. So I asked how can they say "without additional relevant information in support of this dispute, you will not receive this notice again regarding this particular dispute" she stated that I had to send additional info...I stated that I did. She pulled up my file and there was the additional info that I sent. She started another dispute. She said she changed one from not paid to paid...can she do this? I have disputed this mater at least 6 times as the record was paid and every time it was verified as not paid...so I sent the additional info and still verified as not paid...today they actually look at my records and she changes it. I said I didn't want it changed I wanted it deleted because as she can see I had the additional information. Shouldn't all public records that I disputed be deleted since I did send in additional info and their records are wrong.

Message Edited by Harpo on 07-16-2009 06:50 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

Re: EX/additional info/no change/another dispute

Unless your additional information proved that the account didn't exist, then no.  Incorrect information isn't grounds for a TL or PR to be deleted.  It seems to me that she just updated it to the correct information, which is all she's really bound to do. 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.