Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX reporting "foreclosure started", the other 2 don't

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

EX reporting "foreclosure started", the other 2 don't

TU/EQ report the same delinquincies, but EX has several more, including "foreclosure started" in 6/07, 7/07, 8/07, 9/07, and 10/07. There was a foreclosure started on 5/07, but it was "disposed" as we modified the loan in late 2007. How do I go about disputing this? Directly with EX? Can I send copies of TU/EQ to show the discrepancies? 
Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: EX reporting "foreclosure started", the other 2 don't

You will need to work with your Mortgage company to get the reporting corrected on EX.    Sending copies of TU & EQ reports to EX won't do any good, as each company reports independently of each other, and communicates only with Creditors.

Do you have any documentation from the Lender that shows your account as being in a status other than "foreclosure started" ?   I'm not familiar with the different terms associated with the foreclosure process, is it possible that it stays in "foreclosure" status until the modification is completed ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.