Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXP FICO SCORE UNKNOWN?

tag
mompreneur1
New Contributor

EXP FICO SCORE UNKNOWN?

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of whipping my credit back in shape in hopes to purchase a home this year with my hubby. So here I am, trying to get an idea of ALL 3 of my FICO scores so that I may see where I currently stand in the eyes of a mortgage lender and properly assess my credit situation....and low and behold...Experian doesn't provide FICO scores to the consumer?!?!? Am I missing something here???

How do you all fix errors and whip credit back into shape without all 3 FICO scores? Just curious and would LOVE any informative feedback please!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: EXP FICO SCORE UNKNOWN?

We all feel your pain!  Experian stopped selling us consumers our FICO scores in Feb 09. 

You can do a couple things here.  Keep an eye on your 2 FICO's here & monitor all 3 reports during your repair & rebuilding process.  Here is a great thread on different credit monitoring services that are available.    There could be others, but we do try to keep the list updated regularly!

And/OR

Go to this thread & join PSECU & get your EX FICO on their statements.  Unless you qualify in another way, the parks donation is the way to go! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
mompreneur1
New Contributor

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

You could also apply with a creditor that pulls EX ~ AMEX for example, almost always pulls EX and they will send you an EX FICO in your denial letter.

I know this from firsthand experience.....Smiley Wink

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.