Did you mean: 

EXP early removal success

tag
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Re: EXP early removal success

@baller4life wrote:

sent

Thank you so very much once again for the numbers.  I've already paid it forward to the newest post after mine.

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 91 of 270
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, there! I was hoping someone could PM me those numbers as well? I *think* I may have the right one for EQ, but I'd like to check. I'll be calling TU next month, and I've been lucky to have EXP (via online) exclude one due to fall off in January. Hooray for small victories!!

Message 92 of 270
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Congrats!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 93 of 270
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, there! I was hoping someone could PM me those numbers as well? I *think* I may have the right one for EQ, but I'd like to check. I'll be calling TU next month, and I've been lucky to have EXP (via online) exclude one due to fall off in January. Hooray for small victories!!

Sent Smiley Happy

Message 94 of 270
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I called EX - reached a by the book Rep who stated that they could not  and do not give dates for early removal (exclusion was what I asked for) and said that they do not do that. 

EX is the thorn in my side for all of this year!

I have a TL on all 3 due to fall off in April 2015, which should substantially increase my credit score.

Has anybody been give an idea or word from an EX rep when they might be willing to do an early exclusion for April 2015?  What I have seen in the above, with a January due to fall off early exclusion given this month, might indicate that for April, I might be looking at a good time to call as end of Nov to mid December.  I have not tried the other 3, do not have their contact numbers and tested the water with EX first.

Thank you!

Message 95 of 270
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

April is a little too early. Try THREE months before it falls off and you might get some more success. Transunion is the only one I know that will remove it 6 months earlier than its supposed to. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 96 of 270
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep 3 months for EX. You're a lil early. Smiley Wink
Message 97 of 270
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone send me the numbers for all 3 please?!?! I have a judgement that is set to fall off January 2015 and it is only reporting on TransUnion so if I could get that removed that would be awesome. I'd be curious to see how much of a jump I could see in my score with them.

Message 98 of 270
Sublime_sonrisa
Established Member

I also had a judgement due off in 2015. It was still reporting as unpaid on TU. I got no where trying to request early exclusion by phone but I disputed it online as "paid/satisfied" and sent in documentation from the collections bureau that reported saying I had satisfied the judgement and TU removed it completely rather than just update to satisfied. You may want to double check if it's showing as satisfied, if it is not showing as a zero balance and it is paid, you can dispute it and my guess is that they will simply just exclude early. My score at TU jumped 70+ points after it was removed. If it is showing as paid, you may be able to dispute online if the option for "to old to be reported" is available. If not, try a snail mail dispute.

Starting Score: 570's
Current Score: TU 726, EQ 670, EX 687
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 99 of 270
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone send me the numbers for all 3 please?!?! I have a judgement that is set to fall off January 2015 and it is only reporting on TransUnion so if I could get that removed that would be awesome. I'd be curious to see how much of a jump I could see in my score with them.

I have asked Transunion over the phone for something that was due to fall off in six months and they put it under dispute (even though its not, I really didn't mind) and it came off a little later.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 100 of 270
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.