Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXP early removal success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EXP early removal success

What I said was " I have this account with "blah blah" and i think it is close to falling off. I would like to ask for early exclusion on this account" He took it from there and got rid of it for me.

Good Luck! Don't be shy about calling back, that was my second call.
Message 51 of 270
peaches111
Valued Member

Thank you.

Starting Score: 577
Current Score: 577
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 52 of 270
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

If someone would kindly message me those numbers, I'd be so thankful!  

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 53 of 270
Sublime_sonrisa
Established Member

I have the Exp number, but could someone PM any other numbers that you have for other bureaus? Thanks!

Starting Score: 570's
Current Score: TU 726, EQ 670, EX 687
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 54 of 270
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Hi 
I called experian today, I had 1 collection that they say that they could delete early, and I have another that the DOFD needs to be updated so that it matches the other as the date of service was the same. 
How long does it take to update on credit report? I waited about 30 minutes and it is still on report, does it take longer. I am so excited. 

ssondubs wrote:

I thought it would never happen but today EXP removed all of my baddies early.  4 were to fall off in August, 1 in November, and 1 in December.  6/6!!  The lady I spoke with was great and said it would take 24-72 hours for my report to update.  I am beyond stoked.  TU did the same for me as well (fall off dates were different, 4 in July, 1 September, 1 October).  I PFD 3 collection accounts and NOW I am finally free and clear on EXP/TU of any baddies.  I feel like I just won the lottery.  My TU Fico jumped from 597 to 689 once TU updated...still waiting on EXP.  I will try again with EQ but they aren't as gracious.  Either way, only a couple months til they fall off there.  I can't thank the members of this forum for the abundance of knowledge and experience with rebuilding credit.  If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have been able to get to this point.

The only negative thing is I did take a hit on my AAoA.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 55 of 270
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Hello to anyone and everyone.  I have two accounts scheduled to fall off within the next few months.  I'd like to work on getting them removed but I have none of the numbers to call for early exclusions.  If anyone has any of the numbers can you please PM me what you have and I can start with my own robot calls praying for an understanding agent willing to grant an "early exclusion".  Thank you in advance.

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 56 of 270
nikkiheaven
Contributor

I called and no dice!!  Tomorrow is a new day!

Message 57 of 270
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Nickheaven

When are your negatives scheduled to fall off? Don't give up if it is in the next few months!

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 58 of 270
dursty87
Established Contributor

@traveler2005 wrote:
Hi 
I called experian today, I had 1 collection that they say that they could delete early, and I have another that the DOFD needs to be updated so that it matches the other as the date of service was the same. 
How long does it take to update on credit report? I waited about 30 minutes and it is still on report, does it take longer. I am so excited. 

It took about 48 hours to update for me.  Did you provide your email address when you requested the early exclusion??  They sent me an email when they were deleted and I updated my report immediately after and they were gone indeed.

Message 59 of 270
dursty87
Established Contributor

@nikkiheaven wrote:

I called and no dice!!  Tomorrow is a new day!

Did they give you a fall off date and a purge date??  They should tell you, or you can ask them, when they will fall off and how early they can remove.  Good luck!

Message 60 of 270
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.