Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPERIAN 25 POINT INCREASE TODAY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EXPERIAN 25 POINT INCREASE TODAY

I received an email notifacation today about a change in my experian score. SHOCKED it was 25 points. The notifcations I got was Cap 1 paid from $1581 to $3.00.  Next time will report $0. Another Cap1 went from $401 to $0 and Merrick Bank went from $780? to $0. Now I am waiting to see what happens when my two new chase cards report. They each have a $5k limit. Experian is now 692

Also TU reported both Cap 1 chages yesterday with a +8....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EXPERIAN 25 POINT INCREASE TODAY

@Anonymous wrote:

I received an email notifacation today about a change in my experian score. SHOCKED it was 25 points. The notifcations I got was Cap 1 paid from $1581 to $3.00.  Next time will report $0. Another Cap1 went from $401 to $0 and Merrick Bank went from $780? to $0. Now I am waiting to see what happens when my two new chase cards report. They each have a $5k limit. Experian is now 692

Grats, dont forget to let 1 always report a small balance.  Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Grats, dont forget to let 1 always report a small balance.  Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Well I have  my PSECU CC showing 12K as I put all the other accounts on that card with a low interest rate. I have not used a card without paying it off right away in over a year. I am now building CC points but PIF. I am not going down that road to poor credit again.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, you! Way to go!

That is such a great feeling, isn't it?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, you! Way to go!

That is such a great feeling, isn't it?

It is a great feeling. EVERY increase is a great feeling but 25 was AWESOME!!!!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.