cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPERIAN: Possible last EARLY EXCLUSION ?!!!

tag
slund5499
Established Contributor

Re: EXPERIAN: Possible last EARLY EXCLUSION ?!!!

Well I made the call to EX and it looks like the earliest my FP C/O can come off is April of 2018.

For now I will just have to wait it out and maybe try sending additional GW request letters to FP Executive Offices.

Kind of seems like a waste of time since they have rejected 2 GW requests and just will not budge on this account.

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

FP will not GW. I didn't know you were over 2 years out til deletion. Way too early sadly. Try again next April
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys !! Thanks for the kudos.

I actually did not draft any letters but rather started with Google. I googled EQ and EXP Executive customer service and called in. With EQ, I got a woman in Consumer Affairs and explained my situation -- she deleted two medical collections and the FP so early I nearly fainted. Super nice lady (Google # can't give it here).

With EXP, no letter just call to the 714 area code consumer affairs line too. It has taken me a few tries but they have some EE on many accounts but refused First premier until today !!! Will know by tonite or AM hopefully if this is really gone. She said 24 hours at most, and she was in the Executive Affairs dept so I'm banking on it going bye bye. FP is evil on every way and I truly hope someday each and every monster that works for them files BK :-). Absolutely horrid individuals, and it speaks volumes of truth as to how crappy companies attract crappy people.

I wish you both success in early deletion!!! Use google - it will take you 2 min Smiley Wink

Joeyzoom416, I can't thank you enough for the inspiration I got from your OP.

When I first read it there were only 2 replies but I got excited because I have 1 really bad CO with Cap1 from '09 on all 3 bureaus and I couldn't wait to start calling the CB's and asking for an EE. I actually started with the online disputes with all 3 for some old addresses/phone numbers that didn't apply (actually some did but they were old TU removed them EX wouldn't) then I googled the EX dispute # (NOT the EO) and called. I got no where with the girl I spoke with so I thanked her and humg up. Did the same for TU but this time when I was flatly denied I asked to be elevated to the next level. He (sounded Indian) stated that I didn't need to elevate and that he could take care of my issues so I simply said "You have already said twice that you can't or won't delete this acct so I'd like to speak to a supervisor please" and he did it. The supervisor would have wiped my entire file clean if I had asked him, lol... No really, he was that nice and friendly (again sounded Indian) so we went through my entire file and he cleaned out a bunch of old or incorrect personal stuff and deleted the negative CO and I was flying high.

Then I came back here and saw your follow-up post quoted above and I'm going to do the samething you did for EX again and try for EQ.

WIll keep you updated soon.

Want to use the same #'s you did so could you post them, PLEASE???

BUMP!

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google lol!!!!! Google:

Experian executive customer services. 714 area code. Option 1 then 2
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Google lol!!!!! Google:

Experian executive customer services. 714 area code. Option 1 then 2

Thanks, I'm on the phone with them now but it's not the EO #. Trying to escalate to EO or supervisor. As I said earlier, Your OP reved me up to get this off and TU went through fairly easy.

No luck at lower level.

Escalating!

Well, that didn't go so well. I'll have to wait for a supervisor to call me back within a couple of hours.

Will be back to update.

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask for Consumer Affairs special handling. Or you can try to email them, requesting an immediate contact form the Executive office staff. It's been so long since initial contact I don't recall email. But you'll get this!
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ask for Consumer Affairs special handling. Or you can try to email them, requesting an immediate contact form the Executive office staff. It's been so long since initial contact I don't recall email. But you'll get this!

Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll wait for this supervisor to call me and if I get no where with him I'm use your info. I like the "Consumer Affairs special handling" part.

I'm on the phone with EX now and have escalated to EO level. On hold........arrrrrrg!

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update!!!! When done
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll wait for this supervisor to call me and if I get no where with him I'm use your info. I like the "Consumer Affairs special handling" part.

I'm on the phone with EX now and have escalated to EO level. On hold........arrrrrrg!

NOT what I was hoping for but not detered. Went through 3 levels of supervisors and each one told me the same thing (all women, very stern) and when I asked to escalate again she said "I'm the highest level available now". The Exec Offices in Atlanta were closed today due to a bad storm on the north side of town so I guess I'll have to wait for Monday to hit them at that level.

Message 19 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

To get an EE more than 3 months out from EX is virtually unheard of. The usual time frames for EE are 6 months in advance for TU and 1-3 months out for EX and EQ with EQ typically being the stickler.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.