Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ealry Exclusions success story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ealry Exclusions success story

CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I HAD A COLLECTION THAT WAS COMING OFF THIS MONTH ON EXPERIAN  , SO WHAT THE HELL CALL AND SEE IF I CAN GET IT REMOVED. SPOKE TO A NICE LADY AND DONE!!! I HAD 6 OTHERS THAT WERE GOING TO BE AT 7 YEARS OF AGE IN JULY AND She TOOK ALL THOSE OFF AS WELL. SAID IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 48 HRS TO PROCESS. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE MY FICO NOTIFY WITH THESE INCREASES!!! I'M HOPING FOR A 100 POINT JUMP. ANYONE WITH EXPERIAN  OFFS COMING UP NEEDS TO GET ON THE PHONE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE IN THIS MATTER.Smiley TongueHeart NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET EQ TO DO half of WHAT I JUST ACCOMPLISHED AND I'D BE ECSTATIC!!Man Very Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ealry Exclusions success story

Congratulations and good luck with EQ!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ealry Exclusions success story

Thanks, I've read here that EQ is much more difficult to work with and get an EE. These baddies aren't going to reach 7 years till July so I don't know how they'll reat to asking. If you don't ask for a kiss you don't get one. Can't hurt to ask.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.