Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Deletion Success!!

tag
newstart2010
Blogger

Early Deletion Success!!

We have an old account with Santander.  Just called the credit reporting agencies to request and early deletion.

Trans Union said they will delete.  I should see the deletion happen within the next 5 days.

Experian said they had the fall off date for July, so they earliest they could delete is March, but they put the order for it to come off in March.

Equifax (this is the funny one) says its a totally positive closed account with a perfect history so it is going to stay on there till 2022.  So our repo will soon be cleared from our account completely and we will be left with a positive installment loan that is paid off and closed!

He has one more baddie that the OC is working on correcting!  He is close to a perfect history!

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Deletion Success!!

Congrats. I got my EX off today as well! We should have an exclusion party! Nobodys invited.

Message 2 of 25
newstart2010
Blogger

no one.  and we get all the wine.  then app spree.

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

No app spree for me, my mortgage app is in. Just glad I won't have to write a LOE for a 7 year old collection for parking tickets while my vehicle was parked in a private parking lot (city tickets). And I never recieved the tickets because they were supposedly mailed to me at my old address (literally the apartment above the one I was living in at the time).

Message 4 of 25
newstart2010
Blogger

yeah we are 18 days from closing.  Once closed we willbe having some fun!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just curious to see if amex or citi pop up any prequals now...

Message 6 of 25
newstart2010
Blogger

We are too. He had an Amex 20 years ago. So we desperately want that to back date then add me on as an AU. that would beautifully fill out our AAoA.

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newstart2010 wrote:

We have an old account with Santander.  Just called the credit reporting agencies to request and early deletion.

Trans Union said they will delete.  I should see the deletion happen within the next 5 days.

Experian said they had the fall off date for July, so they earliest they could delete is March, but they put the order for it to come off in March.

Equifax (this is the funny one) says its a totally positive closed account with a perfect history so it is going to stay on there till 2022.  So our repo will soon be cleared from our account completely and we will be left with a positive installment loan that is paid off and closed!

He has one more baddie that the OC is working on correcting!  He is close to a perfect history!

Congrats! When you spoke to TU did they say they would delete in 5 days or was that iafter you originally spoke to them? I did the same today and the lady said she submitted the request. 

Message 8 of 25
newstart2010
Blogger

she said it can take 5 to 7 days but i think she meant for the copy of the credit report toget to us.  I will be checking online over the next couple of days to see if there is a change.

Message 9 of 25
newstart2010
Blogger

Its official!  I pulled the TU report this morning and the Santander Repo is gone!!  He had a 40 point jump from it too!! Next month around March16th the repo will come off EX and he will officially no longer have a repo on his record!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.