Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Deletion Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Deletion Success

After reading several success stories on this forum, I decided to try my hand at the early deletion request of three CAs that were due to fall off in May 2015, and after two days received the good news that all three were deleted, whoohooo!!!!! Thank you to all the contributors that faithfully tell their stories that becomes helpful for many others like myself to use. I'm well on my way to rebuilding!!!!!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Deletion Success

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading several success stories on this forum, I decided to try my hand at the early deletion request of three CAs that were due to fall off in May 2015, and after two days received the good news that all three were deleted, whoohooo!!!!! Thank you to all the contributors that faithfully tell their stories that becomes helpful for many others like myself to use. I'm well on my way to rebuilding!!!!!

Congrats on your many successes! You will thrive and score big now. That is awesome.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 3 of 13
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Good work. Congrats on your success with deletions!

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you do this by telephone or online?? Just curious because I have a few due to fall off soon and have zero success with early deletions.... Thank you.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats got 2 due to fall off june 2015 unpaid was thinking try in january was yours paid or unpaid ??
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unpaid collections
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did it through an online dispute
Message 9 of 13
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.