cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Advice-Best way to do it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion Advice-Best way to do it?

I have an account on Experian due to fall off Dec. 2017, and same account on TU and EQ due to fall off 2-18. Do these have a chance for EE, and if so what is the best approach?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion Advice-Best way to do it?

Call them and ask. I know one is pretty good about dropping them off early, but I can't remember which one.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 8
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

TU is pretty good about dropping off early.

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My Experian actually dropped way early so you might be suprised if they drop early. Ive heard TU can do so but i think you have to get the right rep, not all understand. Even my bk on TU came off earlier than i thought. Its almost here, great jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
My Experian actually dropped way early so you might be suprised if they drop early. Ive heard TU can do so but i think you have to get the right rep, not all understand. Even my bk on TU came off earlier than i thought. Its almost here, great jobSmiley Happy

Thanks AJC, it seems this EE bidness is a crapshoot. They say credit repair teaches patience but I haven't learned a darn thing. LOL

Message 5 of 8
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

...They say credit repair teaches patience but I haven't learned a darn thing. LOL

Thats because grasshoppers make poor Pirates...   arrrrguably Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moneyklutz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

...They say credit repair teaches patience but I haven't learned a darn thing. LOL

Thats because grasshoppers make poor Pirates...   arrrrguably Smiley Wink

That is so funny you should be on a stage....there's one leaving in 10 minutes! LOL

Message 7 of 8
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

*ba dum dissss*   =)  luck on your endeavor!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.