Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion? Anybody with luck?

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Early Exclusion? Anybody with luck?

Just wanted to see if anyone had any luck,  (or advice) about asking a CRA, (EQ)...for an early exclusion in January.  

I have a, paid baddie, that runs the 7 yrs in December '17. 

Anybody with luck or advice ?

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
disney2
Regular Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion? Anybody with luck?

I think what I read was 6 months early for TU and 3 months early for EX and EQ.  I've had several removed early by calling and asking them but they were within this time frame.  Your best bet might be a GW letter to the OC for that one if you want it gone before September '17.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your insight!

I'm still about 14 months out but paid the OC (BOA) a good bit , over 8K , to get it paid off !

I don't know what their policy is but maybe someone else has some dealing with them.

They sure got some luv ...from the bailout , best I recall!
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 3 of 6
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

I've been reading some more post about EE and have some thoughts about my situation.  

My case, I pd BofA 8K , (full amount ) back in April,  and EQ still reports it, "unpaid " ! 

I do have a dispute in with EQ about the "status " and have been thinking about what further good does it do BofA to continue to report this line ? 

There is no more money to be had, no gains...it is scheduled to fall off in December '17 anyway.  

When I paid them they said, "we"ll knock off $50.00" ! LOL !! Big spenders !

Anyway,  being they are so .."big-hearted ", why not ask for a GW for them to no longer report this , they're not "bound" , too ! Nothing "requires" anyone ...to continue to report anything,  right ? It happens EVERY DAY !! 

If...EQ comes back "verified ", and does update the status to satisfied,  what's wrong with asking BofA for GW on this old judgement? 

Thoughts, citations...etc ??

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 4 of 6
nmjacobs
Contributor

Yes! I just did this in July for my judgements. Here were my results:
Experian and TransUnion deleted my judgement due to come off March 2017 (so 7 months early). Equifax did nothing just verified.

Just a note: I disputed my other two judgements on all three citing that they cannot be directly verified. Experian and TransUnion deleted both. Equifax did nothing.
Message 5 of 6
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

To the last poster ^^^,what did EQ say in their verification?  Just. ."verified ", nothing else ? 

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.