Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion Equifax

Why request early exclusion from TU and Experian, when EQ (b*tch, excuse my language) will not exclude (sh*t)?

I'm so frustrated with my situation.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
dt3813
Regular Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion Equifax

I don't mean to laugh, but I am in the same frustrating situation. I realize that they are doing us a favor by excluding but it's so difficult to wait a few extra months....I feel your pain. I've stopped asking...I'm just waiting.

Discharged Ch.13 6/24/15
Scores on discharge EQ669 TU650 EX654
current scores EQ776 TU775 EX758
WF $2500 WF $3000 Discover $6000 Target $1200 Amazon $5000 Jcrew $5250 Lowes $8300 Tjmaxx $5000 Cap1 $14750 venture $25500 jetBlue $21000 pier1 $5000 Amex $10000x2 AMEX $21,000 BoA$8000 CitiDC$8000

Message 2 of 11
nmjacobs
Contributor

I'm also waiting. I have two collections that were EE on both TU and EX months ago.
Message 3 of 11
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Each CRA, and in fact, different reps at a given CRA, have their own informal criteria for granting of voluntary early exclusions.

There is no correlation between what one CRA grants and what another may grant.......

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, Eq being the most strict and by the book compared to all the others

Message 5 of 11
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

I caught them in the hustle of returning from the new yr. I called all bureaus for early exculusions. Equifax deleted 4 of my accts one was due to come off 3/17, 4/17, 6/17 and 3/17.... all deleted at the same time (within 24hrs). The rep went through the spiel of quoting the 7yr from the DOFD and i kindly let her finish and asked to speak with a supervisor well after being on hold 10mins she said they were all in meetings and she got the approval to authorize to delete. I could have screamed. I also called about 6 times that day to get the right person using the same method.

Keep tryingn good luck 

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoot I should try my luck
Message 7 of 11
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

I would!!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

So TU made an error and showed fall off date in 4 months. I kept calling until I got a male rep because the female ones really go by the book. I don't know if it logged I called in earlier because I went straight to the 2nd rep through the automated system (no survey offer, etc). The first guy quoted FCRA blah blah then I remembered from posts here I should ask for a supervisor. I called back and got a female and asked to speak to a supervisor... she insisted if she cant help then she'll pass me a supevisor, I said Im in a rush for work so she transferred me. The male supevisor asked what i needed help with, I mentioned the key words "early exclusion," "obsolete" and "old account needs to be removed" and He went through the account details and said it will be deleted and he'll send me a copy in the mail!

Message 9 of 11
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Awesome!!!!! Persistence with them is key. Some things they wont budge on but ive noticed and have called them more than i have in a lifetime these past two weeks, sometimes up to 7 times daily until i got what i needed....

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.