cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Question - How did you get it done?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion Question - How did you get it done?

So I have 2 CO's set to come off in May and June of this year. 

I just got off the line with Transunion and was given a NO when I asked about early exclusion.

Is there some magical words, process or phrase I should be following? lol

I would love to hear from someone that has had success with this, thank you all

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Early Exclusion Question - How did you get it done?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got off the line with Transunion and was given a NO when I asked about early exclusion.

You need to get someone who is knowledgable and knows what they are, I would ask for a supervisor, what you are asking the CRA to do is basically a GW request on this, you do not dispute it as this forum doesnt advocate the dispute of accurate valid information. You can also write a letter to the CRA asking for it as well.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thank you gdale6. I'll be calling back later to try your suggestion of speaking with a supervisor. Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You need to get someone who is knowledgable and knows what they are, I would ask for a supervisor, what you are asking the CRA to do is basically a GW request on this, you do not dispute it as this forum doesnt advocate the dispute of accurate valid information. You can also write a letter to the CRA asking for it as well.

This is correct.   Like any other GW efforts, this is often a simple matter of persistence and luck.   If you reach someone who says "no" to your early exclusion request, try again later.

Again, recommendations or promotion of disputes of information that is accurate on your CRs is against our Forum's "Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines"   

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.