Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion Request

Called Transunion this morning and requested 3 account for early exclusion, even spoke to a supervisor, the 3 accounts are normally scheduled to be removed in Mar and Apr 2017. He said that he couldnt authorize an early removal but normally is what happens the CREDITOR disnt respond to the dispute within the 30 days because its close to the 7 year date..

We will see what happens..

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Geordi
Regular Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion Request

@Anonymous wrote:

Called Transunion this morning and requested 3 account for early exclusion, even spoke to a supervisor, the 3 accounts are normally scheduled to be removed in Mar and Apr 2017. He said that he couldnt authorize an early removal but normally is what happens the CREDITOR disnt respond to the dispute within the 30 days because its close to the 7 year date..

We will see what happens..

Well on Jan 3rd, I have called and spoke with a TransUnion Supervisor regarding derogatory accounts set to age off my report In July 2017. The supervisor disputed 4 accounts.

Results:  Pulled my TU report 10 minutes later and the four trade lines were deleted and my TU score increased 18 points

On Feb 1st, I again called and spoke with a TU supervisor about another 5 derogatory trade lines set to age off in August 2017.  Again, the supervisor disputed the 5 accounts.

Results:  Pulled my TU report a few minutes later  5 additional trade lines deleted and TU increased another 12 points.

Bottom line for me, by June 2017 all but 2 of my derogatory accounts will have been Early Excluded from my TU report.

I hope that info helps.

Message 2 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

CRAs have no basis for implementing their own disputes of accuracy of information reported to them that require an investigation by the furnisher and response within 30 days.

Disputes under FCRA 611(a) are initiated by the consumer, and require some assertion of an inaccuracy in reported information.

Requests for early exclusion are not based on any asserted inaccuracy in reporting, and the furnisher has no requirment to conduct any investigation when there is no inaccuracy.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job on getting such a great supervisor that went above and beyond for you, I havnt checked my report since contacting TU yesterday, nor have I checked my results page either..

I figured once a change was made or something happened, MYFICO would let me know since Im a paying member with monitoring..

Time will tell.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im assuming thats why they ask if you would like to dispute something.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

AWESOME !!!! I asked Transunion for early exclusion on 4 charge off accounts...BOOM ! all four gone off report, score didnt go up or down..maybe Im stuck in the 620-650 crowd for ever..LOL

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU has been the easiest to deal with for me by a mile. They deleted some stuff 8 months early and they deleted 2 public records 5 years early.  My TU report is now 100% clean. EQ recently delete all 7 of my baddies  too so another clean report.  Now, EXP is a different story  Smiley Sad  

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as the public records did you ask for the early exclusion for them as well or did you dispute them ? I have a PR and that is one that I'd like to see go sooner rather than later. TIA.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 12
Geordi
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Experian this morning asking for an early exlcusion on one account that is supposed to fall off in August 2017, and three more that are due to fall off in December 2017. 

The rep I spoke to was really nice. When I was first connected, I used the line "Hello, I was just speaking with a supervisor about an early exclusion request and I believe my call was disconnected." 

The rep said there was no need to speak to a supervisor as he would be more than happy to handle the request. For the account that comes off in August, he told me I was a little too early and to call back around May 29th. 

For the three accounts that come off in December, he said call back around September 29th.He  did say that when I call in May to just ask about it and they may do it. 

We go to closing on our new construction home on August 31st, so this is VERY helpful. 

Did you reach this helpful gentleman on your first call?

Just wondering because it really seems to be hit or miss to get an agent you assist from Experian.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.