Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

tag
ChicAndFabulous
Valued Member

Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

Hi all,

I requested early exclusion on a few things from all 3 credit bureaus.

- Capital One charge off - $899 - expected to drop off 10/16
- Millennium Financial Group $510 - expected to drop off 10/16 and 11/16 (reporting different dates on EXP and TU)
- Millennium Financial Group $493 - expected to drop off 10/16

I did this over the weekend, so I requested these online with Equifax, Experian, and TU. I wrote, "I am NOT disputing the account, but requesting early exclusion since they were set to expire on xx/2016. Thank you" Well I am THRILLED to report that I received emails with my results from all 3 CRAs and they were all removed from my credit report!!! Yay!! Yes, even Equifax! I have ScoreWatch, but I haven't received an alert that my score has changed or anything. Smiley Sad But they were definitely all removed from all credit reports, because I received copies of my new credit reports. Has this happened to anyone? I read on here that most people saw a jump in their score right away (after deletion). Will be so sad if it does nothing to my credit report. But at least it's a win that they were all removed from my report!!!!
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

The jump depends on if there are other baddies on your report. I had some success with EE and also removing other items, but I didn't see a large jump due to three baddies I still have.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an EE on 7/11 from EX.... I logged into CCT (which is EX) later that day and saw my score went up 90 points! I have not however gotten an update from myfico yet advising of the boost. I just it takes time for it to go through and update completely...Congrats to you!!!!!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!

MyFico seems to take a day or two to reflect changes for me sometimes. Other times it's pretty instaneous. YMMV!

Message 4 of 11
ChicAndFabulous
Valued Member

Karma10, what is CCT? Looks like my scores on Credit Karma and Credit Sesame jumped 60-64 points, but waiting for myfico score to change too!!!!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cct is Creditchecktotal. Credit Karma (and I think Credit Sesame also) aren't true FICO scores so you can disregard those scores.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, creditchecktotal.....and Experian info updates consistently.... The other CRA's update only monthly on CCT.
Message 7 of 11
ChicAndFabulous
Valued Member

MyFico went up 24 points!!! Woohoo!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 9 of 11
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@ChicAndFabulous wrote:
Hi all,

I requested early exclusion on a few things from all 3 credit bureaus.

- Capital One charge off - $899 - expected to drop off 10/16
- Millennium Financial Group $510 - expected to drop off 10/16 and 11/16 (reporting different dates on EXP and TU)
- Millennium Financial Group $493 - expected to drop off 10/16

I did this over the weekend, so I requested these online with Equifax, Experian, and TU. I wrote, "I am NOT disputing the account, but requesting early exclusion since they were set to expire on xx/2016. Thank you" Well I am THRILLED to report that I received emails with my results from all 3 CRAs and they were all removed from my credit report!!! Yay!! Yes, even Equifax! I have ScoreWatch, but I haven't received an alert that my score has changed or anything. Smiley Sad But they were definitely all removed from all credit reports, because I received copies of my new credit reports. Has this happened to anyone? I read on here that most people saw a jump in their score right away (after deletion). Will be so sad if it does nothing to my credit report. But at least it's a win that they were all removed from my report!!!!

Congrats on your success.  Your score increase will depend on whether your reports are now fully clean.  I just got an EE from EQ and my score jumped 58 points.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.